Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Pay the fucktard, our middles played too long than our edge forwards are legless. This rotation is shit but the team's fitness is shitter. We need a mid season signing or 2. That droopy looking fuck is going to leave us with the spoon.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
How long do they wanna give you to score a try for fuck sake. Bullshit!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm no Holland sympathiser and have been as critical as anyone but Calm down he made one little mistake out of position. DWZ did the same and no one cares and Averillo too.
brain damage is the only explanation for his slap out attempt late in the tackle count, either that or it might be a tumour

my recommendation is for him to go and get a brain scan immediately after the game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're like a low level football team that parks the bus all game and has absolutely no clue what do when they actually have it. We then concede because of some sloppy dumb error.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
minutely reminder that this loss has nothing to do with the roster and everything to do with dud coaching choices.
I totally agree, why wait until 30 mins to rotate your forwards? Napa looked gassed and tolman isn’t match fit. Where is to’omaga? I would have move Jackson to centre as Cogger looks gassed at hooker.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
World class performance from the Bulldogs, I’m in a state of shock, such brilliant rugby league

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
All the mistakes the Tigers have made, they are ahead by 10 points - even if Hoppa was still on, we would be down by this much - no excuses. Our mindset is shot. We try hard and become try hards, overplaying our hand constantly, playing ourselves out of every game.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs are petrified of giving away six again, so they roll away behind the ptb, leaving no markers.