Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would you change a side that has players playing out of position with a fraud number seven to a team that might actually win some games?

Common sense and pay don't see eye to eye
The mere fact that pay see’s no reason to change our playing style to adapt to the new rules is laughable then throw in the fact that that he’s telling these blokes to stick to a structured playing style when every other coach and team in the league is scrambling to introduce more creative football into their programs is just undeniable proof that dean has no fucking idea what he is doing.
We are going to suffer some massive losses in the rest of this season.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The mere fact that pay see’s no reason to change our playing style to adapt to the new rules is laughable then throw in the fact that that he’s telling these blokes to stick to a structured playing style when every other coach and team in the league is scrambling to introduce more creative football into their programs is just undeniable proof that dean has no fucking idea what he is doing.
We are going to suffer some massive losses in the rest of this season.
Topped off with the fact that for the past three years of his tenure, we only go away from that structure and play what's in front of us and chance our arm when the season is dead and buried.

It's beyond mind numbingly frustrating, this sums up my feelings perfectly

giphy.gif

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lyn and pay have me sweating, standing in the corner of a dark room humming coom by ya my lord, throwing flowers over an old blue and white jersey, with a badge on it thats fading beyond recognition.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very, very true. Justice is now helping me get through my work day today. Still love Kill ‘Em All too. Love the raw sounds. Ahhh Cliff Burton
There is a metal thread in the lounge, should join in

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Justice has GREAT songs - 'One' is one of Metallica's best - pity the production was so slack and you can barely hear the bass parts through most of the album - one of the reasons why the black album was one of the best engineered of their recordings, even if they weren't all their best songs.
Yeah I get what you mean but there is something about the Justice sound I love. Really brings out the grittiness and technical side of it

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Supporters need to hold management and coaches accountable, otherwise there's no chance of us moving forward.
What measures exactly are you holding them accountable to? We were told many times that 2021 was the year that we would be free of the Salary Cap constraints and not to expect any major signings until season 2021. That we would have to live within our means until then and that there would be pain to carry as a result. That's the measures that they were voted in for, not once but twice.

So now you want to move the goal posts? What we were promised and voted for is now not good enough, you want more. The fact is the Salary Cap constraints are still there, they haven't miraculously disappeared. Factually they have done a creditable job in getting a major signing (Thompson) more than half a season early. But even that was enabled within the Cap by the loss of CHN and KO due to their own stupidity, there was no magic in finding the Cap pace for him this year.

The football club members will get to vote again after 2021 and that's when they will be held accountable for what they have delivered against what they promised. Until then by any measure they have achieved exactly what they said they would and more importantly what we accepted and voted for.

Go Dogs

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What measures exactly are you holding them accountable to? We were told many times that 2021 was the year that we would be free of the Salary Cap constraints and not to expect any major signings until season 2021. That we would have to live within our means until then and that there would be pain to carry as a result. That's the measures that they were voted in for, not once but twice.

So now you want to move the goal posts? What we were promised and voted for is now not good enough, you want more. The fact is the Salary Cap constraints are still there, they haven't miraculously disappeared. Factually they have done a creditable job in getting a major signing (Thompson) more than half a season early. But even that was enabled within the Cap by the loss of CHN and KO due to their own stupidity, there was no magic in finding the Cap pace for him this year.

The football club members will get to vote again after 2021 and that's when they will be held accountable for what they have delivered against what they promised. Until then by any measure they have achieved exactly what they said they would and more importantly what we accepted and voted for.

Go Dogs
unnamed (3).gif

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I get what you mean but there is something about the Justice sound I love. Really brings out the grittiness and technical side of it
IMO, Justice sound is sterile. The songs are strong. Makes for a classic but the last Metallica album I bought. My fav recording/production is the $5.98 ep. Raw as, thats what a punk/metal/thrash album should sound like. Its as if your in the room with your ears bleeding. Maybe Pay should play old school thrash in the dressing room over loud speaker before the boys take the field. From the looks of it theyre listening to old school Britney isolated on headphones.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Big M I don't like the look of that ex *fearscream*
Sorry wendog,call em as I see em lol.Also he had a loud falling out with a senior staff manager during Monday’s game May have put him in the bad books...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry wendog,call em as I see em lol.Also he had a loud falling out with a senior staff manager during Monday’s game May have put him in the bad books...
Cya Wakeham once you go on Pay's shit list you don't come off it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck me :(

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TK: *some sort of good news*

Bad news @Big M:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cya Wakeham once you go on Pay's shit list you don't come off it.
Fuck me Pay and the staff obviously cannot handle criticism. Just cop it on the chin and play the right players in there correct positions.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So what's this? Wakeham criticized Pay's staff? and is now in bad books?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A tragedy unfolding by the looks. Who can blame players for being cheesed off with these silly selections...it's their whole future we're talking about.

I just looked up the new board's hopes for our future after they were swept into power. It all seemed so promising :(

Take out the sensationalist heading by the mole. There's quotes, so factual of what was said at the time.

I've nothing personal against the Anderson/Dunn Board and was all for it at the time but they haven't delivered as yet...even after giving themselves the out till 2021. There's been no slow build to improvement.

Questions need to be asked about their performance.

A miracle needed to get this righted by 2021.

https://amp.nine.com.au/article/4fff554b-2ca4-4228-b77c-6bd38f515fcf

Last edited: