Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The vaccine guys machine over the devil worshipers machine lol

Main things I love about Xbone is the best controller ever (As Hacky mentioned) and Xbox Live Gold and game pass.
I honestly can't overstate how good Xbox Game Pass is. Especially as I can also play all those games on PC.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS4 all the way, no question at all..!!!

getting ready for the last of us 2, not long now till I receive my copy :hearteyes:

the last of us (fuck the clickers) lol
The last of us 2
The evil within 1&2
All the uncharted
Outlast
Pineview drive

SONY for gaming.!!

all great horror games..!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What were your favourite games on the Mega Drive? I've still got about 40+ cartridges for my Mega Drive. Always loved the Madden ones, Shinobi, Terminator 2, Urban Strike. Good times!
I wish i still kept my mega drive but I sold it to purchase my PS1 back in the day.

Favorite games, well to start all the ones you mentioned. Madden, FIFA, Nba live, Nba Jam for sport games. Mortal Kombat, Shinobi, Terminator 2, Doom, Urban and Desert Strike, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Road Rash, Flash Back, Another World to name a few action ones. Even some of the kids games like Sonic, Aladdin, Lion King, Cool Spot were fun.

I know there are more but I can't think right now lol.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
shinobi was a great game. Any one remember road rash? Used too race motorbikes and hit the other rides with weapons, loved that game

i love playstation these days, but mwga drove was the beat console i ever had
Yes I remember Road Rash 1 & 2. I used to play them heaps. I actually mentioned them in my previous post.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Will have to have a look back through the old Mega Drive cartridges to jog the memory. There was a fun one where it was pretty much gridiron played by robots, and a bomb was the footy: you got a certain number of downs (on a timer) to score before the ball blew up. You'd be cruising in for a touchdown and blow up right on the goalline. Can't remember the name of it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will have to have a look back through the old Mega Drive cartridges to jog the memory. There was a fun one where it was pretty much gridiron played by robots, and a bomb was the footy: you got a certain number of downs (on a timer) to score before the ball blew up. You'd be cruising in for a touchdown and blow up right on the goalline. Can't remember the name of it.
Cyberball I think it was called. There was also the Mutant League gridiron too.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My stance is simple:

Xbox One pros:

- Best gaming controller ever. Dualshock is crap

- Xbox Game Pass. Seriously the best thing to happen to gaming in the last 10 years

- most of the Kennel crew play on Xbox (Assassin, K E, Southy, Tuffers, Ted, etc)

- If you buy a first party game via the store it comes with a free PC copy and progress can usually be transferred across

PS4 Pros:

- Exclusive games. Seriously. No contest. The Uncharted series, God of War, Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider-man, Bloodborne. The top 4 games on of this console generation are all PS4 exclusives

So much more pros for Xbone, but it's a gaming console. If you don't have the best games then you can't possibly win. Halo is crap, Gears of War is good but not even in my top 50 games of all time. Xbone exclusive games are just not up to scratch. So Sony clearly wins this competition. It just sucks that they have such a crappy controller. It's like it's designed for people with tiny hands. Get a real controller already.
Last of us part 2 has destroyed the greatness of the first game. Change my mind.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pc smokes them both but I also have ps4, pro ps4,ps2, Xbox 1s,Xbox 360, Sega master system ,that faggot Nintendo one
I was going to call you a typical gay being that one who has them all preaching some sort of equality bullshit, but at least acknowledged Nintendo’s homosexual nature. I do think Xbox gayer though

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish i still kept my mega drive but I sold it to purchase my PS1 back in the day.

Favorite games, well to start all the ones you mentioned. Madden, FIFA, Nba live, Nba Jam for sport games. Mortal Kombat, Shinobi, Terminator 2, Doom, Urban and Desert Strike, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Road Rash, Flash Back, Another World to name a few action ones. Even some of the kids games like Sonic, Aladdin, Lion King, Cool Spot were fun.

Don’t forget Michael Jackson’s moonwalkeer on master system,and megadrive that was awesome.!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PS4 all the way, no question at all..!!!

getting ready for the last of us 2, not long now till I receive my copy :hearteyes:

the last of us (fuck the clickers) lol
The last of us 2
The evil within 1&2
All the uncharted
Outlast
Pineview drive

SONY for gaming.!!

all great horror games..!!
Lol this naughty dog shill :p
Trying to hype tlou2 lol, we all saw the leaks. There’s only two people left buying the game.
Gays and/or blinded fanboys that will just throw money coz naughty dog lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol this naughty dog shill :p
Trying to hype tlou2 lol, we all saw the leaks. There’s only two people left buying the game.
Gays and/or blinded fanboys that will just throw money coz naughty dog lol.
Oh well I’m a fan boy then. The first was too good not to play the second and yes naughty dog is awesome. Each to their own remember .!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

My biggest regret was giving away our playstation 1 for free to the children’s hospital. Second ragret is trading in the ps2 with all of its games for the ps3 which I will admit I barely played it I was in the clubbing/whipped stage. Lol ps4 era has been almost up there with ps1/2 for hours played I think lol. Maybe more. Since when I was younger I had to fkn share.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh well I’m a fan boy then. The first was too good not to play the second and yes naughty dog is awesome. Each to their own remember .!!
No not each to their own! I agree the first game was great, which is why it’s fkn bullshit how they turned into a golfing simulator to kill off the evil white guy protagonist from the first game. The last of us wouldn’t have been as good if it was a women lead just saying. The whole dad protecting his daughter and adopting another
Girl was just on fkn point.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No not each to their own! I agree the first game was great, which is why it’s fkn bullshit how they turned into a golfing simulator to kill off the evil white guy protagonist from the first game. The last of us wouldn’t have been as good if it was a women lead just saying. The whole dad protecting his daughter and adopting another
Girl was just on fkn point.
Algood. I can’t wait for it to arrive, will still be awesome gaming entertainment.!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Algood. I can’t wait for it to arrive, will still be awesome gaming entertainment.!!
Ffs lol either way. As soon as I saw the first trailer a few years back now with the full on lesbianism kiss I was like yeah na. So the leaks just enforced what I knew naughty dog was gonna do.
Fkn Anita sarkessian has destroyed naughty dog and that Neil cuck man. One thing I hate is when a lefty says this.... there’s no politics you’re just bigoted. It’s like well no. Neil himself came out highlighting that they even made nates child a daughter rather than a son due to Anita sarkeessians input, same with that fkn black Nadine chick in high heels which fkn Nate! Couldn’t even take lol, not even him and his bro. So whatever all I’m saying is, ok to lefties who enjoy that sort forced politics but don’t act like it ain’t there especially when the creator himself comes out saying it is lol.
To finish off, the graphics do look good lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs lol either way. As soon as I saw the first trailer a few years back now with the full on lesbianism kiss I was like yeah na. So the leaks just enforced what I knew naughty dog was gonna do.
Fkn Anita sarkessian has destroyed naughty dog and that Neil cuck man. One thing I hate is when a lefty says this.... there’s no politics you’re just bigoted. It’s like well no. Neil himself came out highlighting that they even made nates child a daughter rather than a son due to Anita sarkeessians input, same with that fkn black Nadine chick in high heels which fkn Nate! Couldn’t even take lol, not even him and his bro. So whatever all I’m saying is, ok to lefties who enjoy that sort forced politics but don’t act like it ain’t there especially when the creator himself comes out saying it is lol.
To finish off, the graphics do look good lol.
Ok, but just to be clear, I’m not playing it based on all the political semantics, it doesn’t even cross my mind, to me it’s a game... I enjoyed the first, the graphics/gameplay/missions/strategy, and I also want to play this one for the same reasons, the story etc on the first was good, And yes of corse the graphics look awesome..

so again, I am not getting caught up in all the other stuff, I just want too play the damn game :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: nothing more, nothing less..!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok, but just to be clear, I’m not playing it based on all the political semantics, to me it’s a game, I enjoyed the first, the graphics/gameplay/missions/strategy, and I also want to play this one for the same reasons, the story etc on the first was good, And yes of corse the graphics look awesome..

so again, I am not getting caught up in all the other stuff, I just want too play the damn game :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: nothing more, nothing less..!!
Ok so you’re a fanboy hahaha

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t forget Michael Jackson’s moonwalkeer on master system,and megadrive that was awesome.!!
Oh yeah how did i forgot that one. I remember I'd just moonwalk all the time in the game. Pretty ironic that the point of the game was to find kids...:tonguewink: I joke, I joke!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
... call me what you like lol, it’s a game I want to play because I played the first an will play the sequel.!!
Lol let me know how it is. There’s recent rumours circulating they’ve potentially removed ma’am.