Chuck the kitchen sink at Matt burton

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Could create an issue with Biondi Odo. I'd definitely take him though, I do think he could be converted into a very skillful left edge backrower aswell.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah good player penrith have to go with a Cleary Burton combination from now youd think.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Too much talent for the clubs liking... What about signing Travis Burns instead? That seems more in line with Pay's M.O...

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have wakeham and averillo, Harper could be on the lazy side and should be in first grade if his that good,my guess is his lazy but very talented,probably went to manly because he thought he deserved a first grade spot,fuck him

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have wakeham and averillo, Harper could be on the lazy side and should be in first grade if his that good,my guess is his lazy but very talented,probably went to manly because he thought he deserved a first grade spot,fuck him
He might be frustrated playing reserve grade knowing hes good enough for 1st grade and possibly not giving 100% because of it. He should be given a first grade shot. He was nearly the mom in the grand final we won against newtown in reserves. Any other coach would of used him instead of turning one of the best up and coming wingers into a centre. Hasler might of put all his eggs in 1 basket to win a comp here but he aint stupid and hes recruited him. Maybe if we won a comp under Hasler all this mess might be excused.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kid will be the next big thing, younger fitter and quicker version of Terry campese, could be anything really
I watched this Kid play the other night & immediately thought the same thing, we should be chasing this kid with everything we got & he should be a priority in our rebuilding, but you watch our fucked up recruitment will miss out again like they did with Tedesco, Malony, Cronk, Moses, instead they'll sign up some broken down injury prone dinosaur like they did with Forum $1.5million?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely he doesn’t want to be stuck behind golden son and Jerome Leilua

contracts mean jack shit
Go chase players that are stuck behind good players at other clubs
That could be a start instead of signing 30-35 year olds

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Throwing the kitchen sink at a player will result in a Grade 5 contrary conduct charge..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I think we should look to more dlxeriemced players.

I do like the Munster idea.

Hass

Waterboy
Reaction score
He has the world at his feet, if he manages to keep hold of that 6 jumper and play outside Nathan Cleary, he will have 15 nrl clubs chasing him, let’s hope he stays stuck behind Jarome luai and gets frustrated

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
his last game's performance may leapfrog luai to partner cleary.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Munster will never come here
We'd have to tempt Munster with an extra 200-300k a year. He's reportedly on ~900k a year at the Storm. If we're not prepared to do that then he and any players in the same calibre will not come. That's the same as Keary who's reportedly on ~700k a year (I sense he'd get an upgrade). Take the principle not the examples.

Last edited:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Munster should be the target we need experience in the halves. We have enough promising young guys with Wakeham, Bindi and Averillo.