News Bulldogs coach Dean Pay denies senior players wishes for mass changes

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If there is any inkling of truth sprinkled into this story, I hope it wasn’t Hill / Anderson asking Pay what he needs? It’s time to run the club like a football powerhouse not a nursery school. Backslapping happens pre-season not when you are zero wins, can’t score a point and and and ....we’ve copped years if this garbage. Who is making changes and taking decisions to steer the place forward ?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Definitely not pro pay but no player should be in position to demand anything after last sunday

Reactions: DT

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The changes to make the team stronger are quite obvious.... even members of the kennel can see that except our head coach!

Pay must be too proud and arrogant to recognise that and make changes.....
Or he reads tk and doesn't make changes for spite ;)

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I got nothing personal against Pay, but the writing has got to be on the wall with him you would think.

I mean last week's game, woeful, just woeful.
I’ve been a pay supporter considering he was a rookie coach coming into a tough situation. But watching this team play is beyond painful. I’ve had enough of this BS. He’s got to go

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Holland cops it but hes definitely our 2nd best centre atm after hoppa.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only reason pay got the job was the Bulldogs dna bullshit plus no other established coach would touch our roster.... he's clearly out of his depth and needs to make way for someone else.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not only senior players. But his support staff are confused by his tactics amd selections. That is a fact.

1. Hoppa
2. DWZ
3. Harper
4. Hollad (Avo)
5. Smith

Definately better than what we got now

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Do we have 4 senior players lol.
Adam, Jacko and Tolman wouldn't question there big white daddy. So whose the 4 senior players left lol seems like bullshit to me even though changes are needed

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve been a pay supporter considering he was a rookie coach coming into a tough situation. But watching this team play is beyond painful. I’ve had enough of this BS. He’s got to go
Same here, I was open to giving him a shot but as time a has gone by, it's unfortunately shown he is out of his depth when organising and coaching the team. The players need to take some of the blame too, what they have been dishing out on the field more so than not is shameful.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Loose lips sink ships, it’s concerning this kind of information is leaked, I’ve no issue with senior players making suggestions on how we can improve, but I’d like to know who the rat in the ranks is. Should be staying in house, clearly all is not well behind the scenes and their performance last week is evidence of that. Looks like change is in the winds

Reactions: DT