Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brother you can't be cheering the dragqueens no matter how bad we are going,we still need to support our badge our colours,irrespective of your dislike for the coach and or the board.
WHEN we lose does that mean pay gets sacked?

If so, and only so, I'll be cheering the dragqueens.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Again. With the squad we have. Such a better and balanced team could have been announced

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Those press conferences are just paying lip service anyway. Picking the same team again except for Foran tells me all I need to know.
And yet he shouldn’t chop and change...
Which one is it?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Passion is key, Pay has it in spades it just isn't translating onto the footy field. Do the senior players need to take responsibility?
FFS DEAN! STFU. We know it's you and NO your passion isn't enough to cut it. Leave already.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brother you can't be cheering the dragqueens no matter how bad we are going,we still need to support our badge our colours,irrespective of your dislike for the coach and or the board.
No. I am with Assassin. The only thing that is going to force change. Is a smashing by a bottom of the table team

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m actually really feeling sorry for the kids in our system. All promised changes and clear pathways to first grade after des left and we have this clown fucking them over too. I bet Wakeham is kicking himself for re-signing. Pay is holding the club back and destroying any good kids confidence in the process.
What worries me is that the club haven't announced his re-signing. Wakeham is probably waiting to see who the coach will be next season.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not the case at all.
This board knows they will be out the door if we at least font make the finals in 2021.
No. I am with Assassin. The only thing that is going to force change. Is a smashing by a bottom of the table team

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
alot of you guys are short-sighted :frowning:

wait until we play the roosters next week
there's your cricket score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That’s a shame. You plan to follow the Steelers in 2021 too? I can have a jersey sent over for you if you’d like.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s a shame. You plan to follow the Steelers in 2021 too? I can have a jersey sent over for you if you’d like.
Cmon man i know no one can change ur mind but seriously
we are fucked
how is pay going to make this any better?
critical thinking is key. I was happy to give him a shot but how long has it been

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay must have a really small dick that Lewis has pictures of. Thats the only thing I can think of as to why he continually gets picked.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Cmon man i know no one can change ur mind but seriously
we are fucked
how is pay going to make this any better?
critical thinking is key. I was happy to give him a shot but how long has it been
How did the band-aid of Jim Dymock go when Kev Moore was punted in 2011? He won 50% of games with a far better squad. So the obvious argument will be ‘50% is better than Pay’ and a whole bunch of others that are easy to trot out. The fact is Sacking Pay now will change very little, even if you shuffle some players into different positions.
How many times should the turd be polished and by who? It’s still a turd...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kerrod Coyne this bloke
very pro holland and pay, highly suspicious
Maybe it's Holland and Pay taking turns with a joint account trolling

(although based on his record i wouldn't put it past pay trying to get legit coaching advice from here)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliott is our best forward as of now, he starts and I think on the edge is best for the current side. To'omaga isn't going to be playing 80, no need to start him unless it's through the middle.
Elliot was always an edge rower but Im thinking of so many contingencies if something goes wrong like Elliot head knock.. again.

Its a valid point about RT. If his playing on an edge he might go the 80, he use to pull some massive numbers through the middle in reserve grade , yes its a different game but im longing to see what RT can do on an edge.

Im also dying to see RT and RFM on the field with Napa at the same time but fluffy doesn't know how to use a fukn bench.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NRL - Round 4

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v St George Illawarra Dragons
BankWest Stadium, Parramatta
Kick off 4:05 pm Monday 8th July

TV Coverage - Foxsports
Tickets - N/A

Bulldogs

1 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
2 Nick Meaney
3 Reimis Smith
4 Will Hopoate
5 Christian Crichton
6 Kieran Foran
7 Lachlan Lewis
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Jeremy Marshall-King
10 Dylan Napa
11 Josh Jackson
12 Dean Britt
13 Adam Elliott

14 Jake Averillo
15 Renouf To’omaga
16 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
17 Sauaso Sue

19 Ofahiki Ogden
20 Kerrod Holland
21 Sione Katoa
22 Brandon Wakeham

Dragons
1. Corey Norman
2. Jordan Pereira
3. Brayden Wiliame
4. Zac Lomax
5. Mikaele Ravalawa
6. Ben Hunt
7. Adam Clune
8. Josh Kerr
9. Cameron McInnes
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Tariq Sims
13. James Graham

14. Trent Merrin
15. Blake Lawrie
16. Issac Luke
17. Euan Aitken

18. Tyrell Fuimaono
19. Matthew Dufty
20. Jacob Host
21. Jackson Ford

Referees:
Henry Perenara;Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Gavin Badger
Video Referees:
Jared Maxwell, Bryan Norrie;

Bulldogs all-time record v Dragons:
38 played 24 wins 14 losses 0 draws

Bulldogs record at BankWest Stadium:
3 played 2 wins 1 loss

Last meeting:
Round 13, 2019 Bulldogs 12 Dragons 36
If deanpay doesn’t drop Lewis for Wakeham we will lose. Averillo has to start in on the wing