Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
WHEN we lose does that mean pay gets sacked?

If so, and only so, I'll be cheering the dragqueens.
Wouldn’t get your hopes up mate. I reckon there’s no chance Pay gets the ass even if we get done by 50.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just torture! After so many years of Desball.. we have to put up with this fool again... Sigh
To me thats the worst part. Watching them get beat sucks but they are actually painful to watch even in the games they manage to win

And to be honest that dates back to 2016. We have been clunky in attack since then.

I guess thats what you get when you have ordinary halves, an ordinary hooker and an ordinary fullback

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I still can't believe Harper isn't getting a look in. Even josh Morris was saying he's going to be great centre and in every performance I've seen Harper, with the 1st grade squad, he's been good. Especially defensively, he completely shut down kotoni staggs.

And don't get me started on fucking Lewis and tolman.

100% I'm going to put myself through pain and watch the bloody game

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chris Chrighton lol lol
No chance he will dump Smith from centre unless he's unfit, Holland would come in if he did anyway. Britt was a disaster on the left edge so could be pushed out...though that left edge is a disaster in general lol.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn’t get your hopes up mate. I reckon there’s no chance Pay gets the ass even if we get done by 50.
And I think after we get done by 50 he will put Foran at 7 and Lewis at 6. You know. He would try to shake things up a bit :p

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still can't believe Harper isn't getting a look in. Even josh Morris was saying he's going to be great centre and in every performance I've seen Harper, with the 1st grade squad, he's been good. Especially defensively, he completely shut down kotoni staggs.

And don't get me started on fucking Lewis and tolman.

100% I'm going to put myself through pain and watch the bloody game
Pubs are open. So Atleast a queens birthday Monday out of isolation. Have a schnitzel. Have a drink and glance at the screen every few mins :p

The scary thing is if we do win. Does that solidify pay as a good coach?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pubs are open. So Atleast a queens birthday Monday out of isolation. Have a schnitzel. Have a drink and glance at the screen every few mins :p

The scary thing is if we do win. Does that solidify pay as a good coach?
If we win it will be the most bullshit dodgy win.

Dragons finished 15th last year and they still towels us up both times.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
8. RFM
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. Elliott
13. Tolman

15. To'omaga
16. Sue
17. Britt

I think having our forwards starting like this would be making the best out of a bad situation. I'd then look at shifting Elliott/Jackson to lock in place of Tolman late in the first half and then bring To'omaga onto an edge and se what he can do.
Ogden would be a better option to start. Just tell him you have 15min and gas out. Mariner is great off the bench. Britt doesn't deserve a look in . He definitely isn't a wide back rower. Unfortunately Sue RT and mariner look to be our only strike but I doubt they can play big minutes doing what they do.

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holland is a talent, brilliant goal kicker, strong defender and can finish off our explosive movements converting them into tries.
Look Kerrod its fairly obvious you don't deserve a new contract
Jog on back to Singleton or go to the ESL if you're lucky
explosive moments, fucking lol

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doing same thing over and over expecting a different result=insanity=dean pay.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m actually really feeling sorry for the kids in our system. All promised changes and clear pathways to first grade after des left and we have this clown fucking them over too. I bet Wakeham is kicking himself for re-signing. Pay is holding the club back and destroying any good kids confidence in the process.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakeham must have done something not performance related. Late to training or something along those lines. There’s not another logical explanation not to have him next to Foran learning more and gaining experience.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, but that still doesn’t change the fact that your post was wrong :-).
Those press conferences are just paying lip service anyway. Picking the same team again except for Foran tells me all I need to know.