Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lucky we have Averillo otherwise we would NEVER score a point...fmd!!
Watch PAY bench him now...

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just saw the current score..... thought I’d drop in here and see how the mood was lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha fucking Lewis has zero vision the **** kicked for himself lol Averillo was just too good and makes him look like he can't actually set up a try

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Averiilo did more in 8 mins than Remiss 3 games at centre

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm going for the Raiders this year. It will take at least this year for the Dogs to get rid of Pay. So for the remainder of the year we will see:
* Tolman 4th tackle settlers.
* Wakeham/ Averillo not get a chance until they want out of their contracts and go to another club while Lewis does nothing but fuck our attack.
* At least 3 of our backline stay out of position and
* Our most effective forwards who can actually bend the line or offload (Toomaga, RFM) sit on the bench while Tolman, Napa, Britt get massive minutes.....
See you when the nightmare is over :-(

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Every time I hear the name Averillo I think of this-

tumblr_e2eefb20b24b93913ca7bc3d8f578c91_75a0e4b1_400.jpg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
5 years out and would still be better than pay
Bennett angling to go dragons and leave season early

titans performances have been SUPERIOR to dogs performance this round . Also he has just taken over the side compared to pays 3 years , and just like with lichaa when he played good for last 3 games in des reign and everyone jizzed (dib and pay Signed him off that) -people like you jizz at digs wins at end of season under pay after they can’t make the 8.

the team and club regressed under pays reign .
‘People like you’. I’ve never said or implied anything of the sort. Happy to have sensible discussions. Guess that rules you out.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Averillo needs to come off. He isn’t going to pays game plan of structured/one out non threatening attack.

second time he has done it that he has come on and created something. Disappointing to see he isn’t listening to the game plan.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great , try scored but what was concerning that short kick was for Lewis himself , he was clucky Jake took it and saved him looking like a selfish prick