Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Went to go chemist, stupid me would cornavirus hold back the hoardes of people because the shops shut a day ,nah bring the whole family out, but learnt the chemist home delivery, so does our bakers delight, and butcher. So I need not go to shopping center again for a few months fuck people

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though most of the shops at Erina are closed, it's still hard to find a parking space and there's a queue at Kmart a mile long.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Went to go chemist, stupid me would cornavirus hold back the hoardes of people because the shops shut a day ,nah bring the whole family out, but learnt the chemist home delivery, so does our bakers delight, and butcher. So I need not go to shopping center again for a few months fuck people
Yeah fuck em. I’m loving the isolation. Finally an excuse to sit at home and do nothing. Just hoping restrictions last long enough to dodge a few in-law engagements coming up.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah fuck em. I’m loving the isolation. Finally an excuse to sit at home and do nothing. Just hoping restrictions last long enough to dodge a few in-law engagements coming up.
Don't worry we got 6 months minimum left it's great

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry we got 6 months minimum left it's great
I hope so mate. Even when they first lift em, I figure I got a few extra weeks of playing it safe, up my sleeve. Don’t wanna risk it babe think we should just chill at home this weekend. Yes I understand the whole family will be there, I just want you to be safe!!!! Look I miss em to

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He lost them all plus some when he told his ppl that it's only a flu and it will be over by Easter, so nobody took it seriously. Now they have 500k cases and should pass Italy for most deaths some time today (Only 400 behind now and 2k a day are dying in us)
I think he was just trying to atop panic.
It's a decision I would have rated 'questionable' if he posted on the kennel and we still had that eating option, but I can see his logic at least at the time. It is still a flu with a 2% death rate.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know who needs to hear this, but I saw a statistic somewhere that showed pneumonia cases have virtually gone to zero since the Covid Crisis.

what this basically means is that people with pneumonia are being assumed of having the corona.as opposed to the people who got it anyway without the virus. Their deaths would be amongst the total corona deaths

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed was thinking and wants your opinion.

we are having lockdowns that are saving lives and hurting the economy, but is it just meaningless delaying?
Unless we get the disease to zero, it will just flare up again when we are off lockdown.

If only 30 people have it in Oz and we aren't in lockdown that will be hundreds again within a week. So are we just going to just keep lockdowning?

the only alternative option I see is keep the borders quarantined to everyone except NZ so it never enters our big island until their is a vaccine.

But what about other countries that can't control the bitch? What's the end game here?

deep thoughts with Nasheed.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still can't get toilet paper,
Even with shops limiting it to one pack

What the actual fuck is going on

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still havent had a problem with toilet paper, local chemist and coles has had it the last few times ive been down there

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed was thinking and wants your opinion.

we are having lockdowns that are saving lives and hurting the economy, but is it just meaningless delaying?
Unless we get the disease to zero, it will just flare up again when we are off lockdown.

If only 30 people have it in Oz and we aren't in lockdown that will be hundreds again within a week. So are we just going to just keep lockdowning?

the only alternative option I see is keep the borders quarantined to everyone except NZ so it never enters our big island until their is a vaccine.

But what about other countries that can't control the bitch? What's the end game here?

deep thoughts with Nasheed.
Identify..isolate..and control.. Once infection rates begin to drop and the rate of social infections reduce.. I think I’d stagger it..let a group of workers out..see how we go..than over time introduce more.. Hopefully infection won’t rear again..and a vaccine or treatment would be available if it took hold again.. Just a thought off hand.. I’d keep international borders closed for a while..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Identify..isolate..and control.. Once infection rates begin to drop and the rate of social infections reduce.. I think I’d stagger it..let a group of workers out..see how we go..than over time introduce more.. Hopefully infection won’t rear again..and a vaccine or treatment would be available if it took hold again.. Just a thought off hand.. I’d keep international borders closed for a while..
Now it's in India the horse has truly bolted if you thought there was any hope left. Other countries could stamp it out but India will struggle.
Africa seems ok, not many elderly but they would be carriers.

borders have to stop for a long long time, I'd only be letting in people from NZ and the Baltic's only.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now it's in India the horse has truly bolted if you thought there was any hope left. Other countries could stamp it out but India will struggle.
Africa seems ok, not many elderly but they would be carriers.

borders have to stop for a long long time, I'd only be letting in people from NZ and the Baltic's only.
Indonesia is another shocker waiting to escalate..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Indonesia is another shocker waiting to escalate..
See Brazil skyrocketing a week ago a few hundred cases a few deaths, no a few thousand cases a couple hundred deaths 2 weeks it will be like American if not worse

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I think borders need to be closed till they find vaccine. What scares me is the many thousands still to return to Australia. They all going to keep bringing it back and I’m sceptical about the 14 days being enough to be certain it’s not contagious

Status
Not open for further replies.