Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Triple the fines. Make it worth the poor polices time having to deal with these idiots.
Yep cops should go nuts an fine the fuck out of every **** who ain't doing what they are meant to, and with the money donated to the nurses and caregivers who will be putting their own body on the line when the shitstorm hits

A

Alexander the Great

After this and what the front line staff are going to have to out up with I wan my taxes going to towards them. Not to the dole bludgers on centrelink for more money for dope.

Nurses and teachers were the only job forced to stay working and when th3 country went to shit it was up to them to keep our country running.

Shame shame shame.
Yep cops should go nuts an fine the fuck out of every c*** who ain't doing what they are meant to, and with the money donated to the nurses and caregivers who will be putting their own body on the line when the shitstorm hits

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Australia doing pretty well all things considered.

jusy annoys me when I see all the feminists on twitter jumping for joy with the #boomerremover stuff because they think it'll kill off their resistance quick, but then they complain elsewhere they can't do stuff.
Just terribad people.
do those that say boomer remover have there real names attached , would love to forward that to their bosses or workplace and see if they still have a job afterwards

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We're now at 46. Over 2.5 times what we had last week.

Unfortunately this is generally what we're going to see with the lag effect of the disease. Random spikes in deaths like this. We're still very fortunate that we haven't been hard hit by it.
Scratch that. 48 now apparently

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep cops should go nuts an fine the fuck out of every c*** who ain't doing what they are meant to, and with the money donated to the nurses and caregivers who will be putting their own body on the line when the shitstorm hits
That would be a good idea. Instead of a fine, I would make the offenders donate a certain amount of money towards charity or as you said to the nurses who in the hospitals battling this.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That would be a good idea. Instead of a fine, I would make the offenders donate a certain amount of money towards charity or as you said to the nurses who in the hospitals battling this.
As Bernie Sanders said,
Better to give money to the government than to empower people to pick their own charities.

let the government allocate the funds appropriately.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vic Morrow is also the father of Jennifer Jason Leigh, who has been in a lot of movies like the hateful 8.

Lucky for Landis that he is jewish (like Polanski) because he would be in gaol today still for the crime, taking note Morrow is jewish too and he would have been done for if not protected.
Also replying to @dogluva, can't figure out how to quote twice.
Huge fan of Jennifer Jason Leigh in the films, The Hitcher 86, Heart of Midnight 88, Last Exit to Brooklyn 89, Rush 91, Single White Female 92, Short Cuts 93, Georgia 95, eXintenZ 98, The Hateful Eight 15, Good Time 17,.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Boris Johnson in hospital with worsening corona virus issues. He was diagnosed over a week ago. Has handed over the running of the country for the time being...
I wonder if they will use his death to toughen restrictions and convince the people thst think this is a hoax. He is certainly high profile enough to get attention...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shops still can't get toilet paper and hand sanitiser. We are a good month onto this.. remember those news stories of the warehouse full of toilet paper? Where is it?

A big tick to those people who went in early, I have more than enough toilet paper and don't have to get into a royal Rumble to get some toilet paper like the people who didn't plan

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spain is peaking again and Brazil is now entering triple daily figures give it 2 weeks they will be right up there
Screenshot_20200408-090505_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nearly 0.02% of earth's population have been confirmed to be infected. The prediction is that at least 20% of the population will get this in the first wave so we're a long way off the end of this.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Huge fan of Jennifer Jason Leigh in the films, The Hitcher 86, Heart of Midnight 88, Last Exit to Brooklyn 89, Rush 91, Single White Female 92, Short Cuts 93, Georgia 95, eXintenZ 98, The Hateful Eight 15, Good Time 17,.
Check out the Machinist..Christian Bale is in it too..freaky movie

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nearly 0.02% of earth's population have been confirmed to be infected. The prediction is that at least 20% of the population will get this in the first wave so we're a long way off the end of this.
A lot of countries are also not giving full figures, we know, China, Iran,nrth Korea are flat out full of SHIT,
I suspect a lot of 3rd world countries would be trying to hide figures to stop unrest even Italy France Spain haven't been testing the dead, which is fair enough due to medical staff being beyond stretched but that's still 10s of thousands of deaths unaccounted for .

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also don’t forget that many countries have had lockdowns and have lowered this figure. Also they are nowhere near testing broadly so no clue what real figure could even be . “The experts” have as much clue as I do on real figures. For instance I can be really sick and have all symptoms but if I’m not in those cluster areas, been overseas or contact with someone that had virus etc I won’t be tested .

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of countries are also not giving full figures, we know, China, Iran,nrth Korea are flat out full of SHIT,
I suspect a lot of 3rd world countries would be trying to hide figures to stop unrest even Italy France Spain haven't been testing the dead, which is fair enough due to medical staff being beyond stretched but that's still 10s of thousands of deaths unaccounted for .

it's always the countries that America hate that are doing the wrong thing in all situations lol... so convenient

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shops still can't get toilet paper and hand sanitiser. We are a good month onto this.. remember those news stories of the warehouse full of toilet paper? Where is it?

A big tick to those people who went in early, I have more than enough toilet paper and don't have to get into a royal Rumble to get some toilet paper like the people who didn't plan
where is it? go look in your storeroom bozo

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks I have already, amazing weight loss by Bale to play the role, he's certainly a dedicated actor, loved him in Equilibrium plus many others.
Yes it was soooo skinny..than he bulked up to play Batman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.