George Pell

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Just for the record, my wife was on the jury trying a Priest who allegedly molested a young boy, under cross examination the bay cracked and admitted that his mother promised a bike if he said that he had been molested, while deliberating one juror, a lady still wanted him convicted, and only changed he decision when told that they would be locked up all night, and she wanted to go back home because she had young kids.
The problem is that due to the loss of Christian faith, the truth has largely become irrelevant, perfect examples of this fact.
In the recent case in America involving is the attempted impeachment of Trump.The Democrat controlled House wanted him impeached, While the Republican controlled Senate voted against impeachment, his fact can only prove that the real truth counted for nothing.
As for Pell perhaps the truth went out the window there to, but the Catholic Church has plenty of enemies, I could testify under oath of many hair raising incidents.
Its mortal enemies include Free Masons, some Protestants, Atheists and Pagans all of whom don't want any opposition, some ex Catholics have also become very anti Catholic, because in becoming anti Catholic it helps them to justify their guilt for abandoning the faith.
BTW I have only contempt for the 3 to 4 % of Catholic clergy who have failed their vows, and betrayed J. C. just like Judas did.
was this situation reported by the media? or is it a fake story?

links please

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for the record, my wife was on the jury trying a Priest who allegedly molested a young boy, under cross examination the bay cracked and admitted that his mother promised a bike if he said that he had been molested, while deliberating one juror, a lady still wanted him convicted, and only changed he decision when told that they would be locked up all night, and she wanted to go back home because she had young kids.
The problem is that due to the loss of Christian faith, the truth has largely become irrelevant, perfect examples of this fact.
In the recent case in America involving is the attempted impeachment of Trump.The Democrat controlled House wanted him impeached, While the Republican controlled Senate voted against impeachment, his fact can only prove that the real truth counted for nothing.
As for Pell perhaps the truth went out the window there to, but the Catholic Church has plenty of enemies, I could testify under oath of many hair raising incidents.
Its mortal enemies include Free Masons, some Protestants, Atheists and Pagans all of whom don't want any opposition, some ex Catholics have also become very anti Catholic, because in becoming anti Catholic it helps them to justify their guilt for abandoning the faith.
BTW I have only contempt for the 3 to 4 % of Catholic clergy who have failed their vows, and betrayed J. C. just like Judas did.
Meh. Pell has already lied multiple times when it comes to abuse against children. Fuck him. I don't feel sorry for no pedo sympathiser. He isn't a victim.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As far as Pell (and a lot of Catholics) are concerned, Canon Law >>> anything else.

I don't think anyone here knows how hard it is to be put into a position where everything you stand for, and the oath you take when it comes to practicing and preacher Canon Law intersects general law. Now those who do not know, when you go to confession in the confessional, there is a reason why there is a screen or curtain there, and that is so the Priest does not know who you are. It is for the protection of the individual confessing, and also the Priest, so he cannot testify against that person.

It's kind of hard to explain to people who are not Catholic/Christian and do not know what happens when we practice, so trying to convince all those non-believers on how things work is like flogging a dead horse.

There have also been cases of people who are either Athiests or followers of other faiths convert to Catholicism, and once they understand the way things are practiced, they become even stronger followers of the faith than those who have been practicing their whole lives.

I know a few of those people myself. They turn to faith.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw did you guys hear about the priest who had a confession and told another priest that he was molesting children and 3 hail marys of something like that was enough to put him back to normal, then he continued molesting

that's another thing these guys in there telling each other about being a pedophile, they claim its about privilege why they cant reveal what is said but im pretty sure they are trying to find out who else is a pedophile by sharing stories, I cant imagine why anyone would want to reveal it unless there is a good chance the recipient is not going to be outraged and is a fellow pedo

they should test this, they should find a disgruntled priest and get him undercover, get him to confess to having sex with a sexy woman, if they throw his ass out of the church then we know for sure whats up

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
As far as Pell (and a lot of Catholics) are concerned, Canon Law >>> anything else.

I don't think anyone here knows how hard it is to be put into a position where everything you stand for, and the oath you take when it comes to practicing and preacher Canon Law intersects general law. Now those who do not know, when you go to confession in the confessional, there is a reason why there is a screen or curtain there, and that is so the Priest does not know who you are. It is for the protection of the individual confessing, and also the Priest, so he cannot testify against that person.

It's kind of hard to explain to people who are not Catholic/Christian and do not know what happens when we practice, so trying to convince all those non-believers on how things work is like flogging a dead horse.

There have also been cases of people who are either Athiests or followers of other faiths convert to Catholicism, and once they understand the way things are practiced, they become even stronger followers of the faith than those who have been practicing their whole lives.

I know a few of those people myself. They turn to faith.

"forgive me father for I have sinned, I molested 37 kids this year so far"

"really? tell me what you did to them...."

A

Alexander the Great

Played up the democrat card, pretends to be a hardcore American but really is Turkish Muslim and lies to the tyt fan base. The democrats don't even like him.

The young turks name itself is relating to the scum mother fuckers that wiped up the armenians back in the day.

Ben Shapiro and his debate was great to watch. Two fuckwits going at it.
How did the young Turks get famous even

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Load of shit ... where did you get "6" from? I'm a Muslim so please quote where you're getting this from and Andrew Bolt and Pauline Hanson don't qualify as Valid sources.
1. I said some sects of Islam. It doesn't apply to all.

2. Saudi Arabia and Iran have received extensive criticism for child marriages throughout the years.

Saudi Arabia only just changed their laws within the last year and half to first make the legal minimum age 15, then changed it to 18 last year.

Iran has had many problems in their small villages, where child marriages are still a problem.

I point to Saudi Arabia and Iran because they are actual theocracies.

So no it's not pointed at all Muslims or all sects of Islam. There are certain sects, small villages, which justify it through hadith. https://yaqeeninstitute.org/faraz-m...rical-revisionism-and-modernist-presumptions/

Again I'm not saying all Muslims believe this or see those hadith as credible, however the fact is some sects use this as justification.

A

Alexander the Great

They are funded by George Soros. They are good to go for a while.
Just by screaming their outlandish bullshit loud enough for people to notice.

PS those c*** still around? Haven't seen any of these dribble for a while, not like I actively look for their pig shit.

A

Alexander the Great

He didn't. CaptainJackson decided to bring Islam into this thread and I thought it was na dog move.

I won't even repeat what he said because it's borderline hate speech.
Are you Fucking serious ? as a Muslim I can assure you we get our fair share of bs to deal with. It's funny how to cover up this grubs network of evil you want to quickly grab at every other religion.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
btw did you guys hear about the priest who had a confession and told another priest that he was molesting children and 3 hail marys of something like that was enough to put him back to normal, then he continued molesting

that's another thing these guys in there telling each other about being a pedophile, they claim its about privilege why they cant reveal what is said but im pretty sure they are trying to find out who else is a pedophile by sharing stories, I cant imagine why anyone would want to reveal it unless there is a good chance the recipient is not going to be outraged and is a fellow pedo

they should test this, they should find a disgruntled priest and get him undercover, get him to confess to having sex with a sexy woman, if they throw his ass out of the church then we know for sure whats up
You raise a good point. The fact is they believe canon law over rides the law of the land. The fact is it doesn't, we all live by the laws of Australia and they refuse to cooperate.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He didn't. CaptainJackson decided to bring Islam into this thread and I thought it was na dog move.

I won't even repeat what he said because it's borderline hate speech.
Bullshit. Piss off. I brought it in to say to him that Catholics aren't targetted, that every religion receives criticism when it's due.

He was quite clearly implicating that Islam wasn't criticised by lefties and I RESPONDED otherwise

Key word there is "RESPONDED", idiot

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
On that, ISIS dogs have killed more Muslims than any other religious sect.
I mentioned this before. Normal Muslims copped shit because of 911 and Isis. Catholics cop it because pedo priests.

Because these dumb c***s believe and follow what ever the media tells them to believe.

PS Don't let uneducated dumb fucks on here get to you bro, problem is some are so fucking dumb they can't realise that they are dumb.

A

Alexander the Great

You could have just said Muslims also get attacked. Not put that stupid line in the thread and insult the prophet. Then you continued with it .
Shame on you. Erdogan would be disgusted in your behaviour.
Bullshit. Piss off. I brought it in to say to him that Catholics aren't targetted, that every religion receives criticism when it's due.

He was quite clearly implicating that Islam wasn't criticised by lefties and I RESPONDED otherwise

Key word there is "RESPONDED", idiot

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You could have just said Muslims also get attacked. Not put that stupid line in the thread and insult the prophet. Then you continued with it .
Shame on you. Erdogan would be disgusted in your behaviour.
It's called building an argument WITH EVIDENCE. Given that this thread is about paedophilia, i thought it was an equivalent example.

And don't fucking blame me for child marriages, blame the dickheads who do it and justify it. I'm merely pointing out that it does happen and that they do justify it.

If you want other examples:

1. BBC (claimed by some to be lefty media) ran an undercover expose of life in Saudi Arabia

2. Amnesty international which is generally filled with lefties with feels, consistently standing up for people who are unjustly locked up in Saudi Arabia

As far as erdogan goes, fuck that piece of shit. He's a fascist, genocidal fuckwit.

A

Alexander the Great

Read the hadith and get a proper Imam to break down the marriage to you and the context. Not sure how you would notr defend your own religion.

The other thing was back in those days women were married and had kids at a very young age. Not just in the islam world.

I think you have been watching too much speakers corner tbh.
It's called building an argument WITH EVIDENCE. Given that this thread is about paedophilia, i thought it was an equivalent example.

And don't fucking blame me for child marriages, blame the dickheads who do it and justify it. I'm merely pointing out that it does happen and that they do justify it.

If you want other examples:

1. BBC (claimed by some to be lefty media) ran an undercover expose of life in Saudi Arabia

2. Amnesty international which is generally filled with lefties with feels, consistently standing up for people who are unjustly locked up in Saudi Arabia

As far as erdogan goes, fuck that piece of shit. He's a fascist, genocidal fuckwit.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Read the hadith and get a proper Imam to break down the marriage to you and the context. Not sure how you would notr defend your own religion.

The other thing was back in those days women were married and had kids at a very young age. Not just in the islam world.

I think you have been watching too much speakers corner tbh.
Saudi Arabia don't have proper imams?

https://www.sfgate.com/opinion/brin...ge-still-an-issue-in-Saudi-Arabia-3270366.php

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/nov/08/saudi-arabia-child-brides-marriage

https://www.pri.org/stories/2009-04-16/child-marriage-case-showcases-deep-splits-saudi-society

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though Pell was found innocent, I don't think he will be invited back to the Vatican inner sanctum.

Any thoughts?

A

Alexander the Great

Im taking abour your original comment reading the prophet and Aisha.

Those articles are relating to the current state of the world.

I took offence to your original comment and suggesting to looo into it with your imam.