Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
With the world distracted by the virus:

I would like to hear from our PM on this.

That's politics for you, never let a good distraction/crisis go to waste.

"Hey sheep, look at the straw in my left hand while my right hand fist fucks you"

"They are bad people out there, so gives us more and more of your freedoms so we can give you some crumbs of security"

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People are either living under a rock or are just plain dumb.......

NSW Police Force
A total of 13 Penalty Infringement Notices (PINs) were issued yesterday in relation to alleged breaches of the Public Health Act:

INDIVIDUALS

- Just after midnight (Wednesday 1 April 2020), police were patrolling Artarmon when they saw two men standing together on the Princes Highway. It’s alleged that as officers approached, one of the men ran – but was chased and eventually stopped by police. Both men gave varying accounts about why they were out, however neither satisfied the requirements stipulated by the Public Health Order. The men – aged 19 and 24 – were searched, issued with infringement notices and moved on.

- About 1.30am yesterday (Wednesday 1 April 2020), officers attached to New England Police District stopped a vehicle on Adelaide Street, Moree, for the purposes of a roadside breath test. The driver, a 34-year-old woman, was unable to provide a reasonable excuse for leaving her home in Coonamble and was issued with a penalty infringement notice.

- About 1.30am yesterday (Wednesday 1 April 2020), police stopped a car in Coonamble containing five people and gave them a verbal warning about social distancing, public gatherings and non-essential travel. It will be alleged that at 8.45am the same morning, one of the occupants of the vehicle – a 21-year-old woman – was spotted by officers walking around Coonamble without a legitimate excuse. She was issued with an infringement notice.

- Yesterday about 3.15am (Wednesday 1 April 2020) officers from Orana Mid-Western Police District fined a 23-year-old man for not comply with noticed direction (Section 7/8/9 – COVID-19). The man was given a warning by police the previous evening, before being caught leaving his home a second time without a reasonable excuse.

- About 9.15am on Friday 20 March 2020, a 28-year-old man arrived in Australia from New Zealand, with two travel companions and was informed of his obligations to enter a 14-day self-isolation period in his home due to COVID-19. About 10.30am yesterday (Wednesday 1 April 2020), officers attached to Riverina Police District attended the man’s registered address in Gundagai to conduct a welfare and compliance check. The man was not home and was later stopped by police driving his vehicle on Sheridan Street. For failing to self-quarantine, the man was issued with a Penalty Infringement Notice.

- About 4pm (Wednesday 1 April 2020), police saw two men sitting together at Caseys Beach Reserve, Batehaven, drinking alcohol. When officers spoke with the pair, it’s alleged they became abusive and claimed they were exercising. One of the men, aged 41, was charged with an unrelated offence and issued an infringement notice in relation to breaching a Public Health Order. The other 44-year-old man was issued an infringement notice, searched and moved on from the area.

- Just before 6pm (Wednesday 1 April 2020), police attended a single vehicle crash on Union Rd, Lavington. The car’s only occupant – a 51-year-old man – was not injured, but allegedly told police he had left his home in order to visit his drug dealer. The man was arrested and taken to hospital for blood and urine testing. Checks revealed he was disqualified from driving. He was issued with a Future Court Attendance Notice for driving whilst disqualified (2nd+ offence) and given an infringement notice for contravening a Public Health Order.

- A man and a woman were fined yesterday (Wednesday 1 April 2020), after police patrolling Scott Street, Muswellbrook, spotted the pair sitting in a car. Following inquiries, officers attached to Hunter Valley Police District found neither the 32-year-old woman or the 27-year-old man had a reasonable excuse not to be at home.

- Yesterday, a 21-year-old man ignored two warnings to be fined $1000 for failing to comply with Ministerial directions under the Public Health Act. Officers attached to Newcastle City Police District found the man for the third time that day (Wednesday 1 April 2020), on Market St eating a kebab on a bench.

BUSINESSES

- Officers from Lake Macquarie Police District attended a remedial massage business on Harrison Street, Cardiff, about 4pm yesterday (Wednesday 1 April 2020), following information it was continuing to operate. Police observed several customers enter and leave the premises. The operator, a 57-year-old woman, was spoken to and issued a $5,000 PIN for failing to comply with noticed direction (Section 7/8/9 – COVID-19).

Anyone who has information regarding individuals or businesses in contravention of a COVID-19-related ministerial direction is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au. Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report crime via NSW Police social media pages.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah I know right, I used to see fights on the regular after school in East Hills which were generally one on one and everybody else would stand around or form a circle.. nowdays a one on one is a rarity, it's generally one bloke getting laid into by multiple attackers
It's cuz ***** are soft now and need their mates to help them out because they are afraid of getting bested in a one on one. What i hate is when bloke A starts fight with bloke B then bloke B starts getting the better so Bloke A's mates then jump in and bash bloke B. Then bloke A and mates think their tough as shit. Same deal with dog shotters, ***** are too weak to fight face to face.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
imagine copping a chase for congregating. World gone mad

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's cuz c*** are soft now and need their mates to help them out because they are afraid of getting bested in a one on one. What i hate is when bloke A starts fight with bloke B then bloke B starts getting the better so Bloke A's mates then jump in and bash bloke B. Then bloke A and mates think their tough as shit. Same deal with dog shotters, c*** are too weak to fight face to face.
Seen it first hand many times and only getting worse and worse.

Like you, I refuse to call them king hits, a king shouldn't be a coward **** and throw a dog shot.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look at all the graphs and see how they go China couldn't be any more blatant with their fucking bullshit. Same goes for a few middle eastern countries
Which middle eastern ones you reckon are telling porkies? I’ve heard Indo isn’t recording accurately

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the farmers markets in Brisbane this morning.

Screenshot_20200404-150820_Facebook.jpg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which middle eastern ones you reckon are telling porkies? I’ve heard Indo isn’t recording accurately
Iran definitely saudi, there would be a few and definitely on indo they will be in a world of shit soon,Mexico and Brazil I reakon there's a lot more but neither have the recources to handle it so I reakon they would be hiding a few numbers to avoid civil unrest. And who knows with india how do they get figures when people start dying in the slums and so many of them

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do they have to gain from this though. I would expect Iran being under such strict rule and Saudi Arabia, but can’t see why the rest would bother.
If they don't have recources and know they are fucked they may be spinning shit to avoid civil unrest

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the farmers markets in Brisbane this morning.

View attachment 14292
And thats why we can't have nice stuff,
FMD they won't get it till it kills a direct family member than the will be crying the loudest on Facebook.
Send in the riot sqaud fuck this shit.
Can't blame politicians on fuckwit Australians

A

Alexander the Great

Can't ask for more money from whoever the need to borrow from to get their countries back and running again from what I gather.

Also doesn't put pressure on them to shut border's, continue to let the peole think its safe to work ect
What do they have to gain from this though. I would expect Iran being under such strict rule and Saudi Arabia, but can’t see why the rest would bother.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And thats why we can't have nice stuff,
FMD they won't get it till it kills a direct family member than the will be crying the loudest on Facebook.
Send in the riot sqaud fuck this shit.
Can't blame politicians on fuckwit Australians
Most retailers are beginning to enforce max number of patrons, but markets seem to be a free for all. Funny enough, thus particular part of Brisbane is one of the covid clusters.

Tomorrow Mrs CD will have to go to our local markets for fruit and veg. She goes at 6am when they open and gtfo of there asap. I'd go myself, but what the fuck do I know about vegetables?

Status
Not open for further replies.