Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see the Chinese getting serious about wet markets, employing security guards to stop people taking pictures, bravo China bravo

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good to see the Chinese getting serious about wet markets, employing security guards to stop people taking pictures, bravo China bravo
Yes, because as we all know photos spread the virus or steal your soul depending on your beliefs.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Inhumane *****. They don't give a damn about anyone else as long as they can still get their Catdog rolls and Bat soup.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many isis ***** are going to try to infect the USA? There going to be more than ever people spitting on people

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many isis c*** are going to try to infect the USA? There going to be more than ever people spitting on people
Spitting on people is just a low **** act, even before this outbreak. The outbreak just makes it that more deadly.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My old girl, along with so many other Murdoch disciples, believes that the Chinese set it out on purpose, like yeah, let's set it out in our own country. I would be more likely to believe that America set it off in China, if anything, but I don't believe anybody actually set it off on purpose
Then how do you explain all the security footage of Chinese people touching buttons with the virus and that girl in the shop a few pages back?
There's a lot of footage of this out there

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Then how do you explain all the security footage of Chinese people touching buttons with the virus and that girl in the shop a few pages back?
There's a lot of footage of this out there

a girl in a shop, somebody touching buttons? nowai... ok China did it

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
a girl in a shop, somebody touching buttons? nowai... ok China did it
So how do you explain 20+ Chinese people coughing on stuff in private from security cams and taking (presumably) infected swans out of little glass jars and rubbing it on elevator buttons and that.

what your explanation?
China are already doing business deals with affected countries for profit.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So how do you explain 20+ Chinese people coughing on stuff in private from security cams and taking (presumably) infected swans out of little glass jars and rubbing it on elevator buttons and that.

what your explanation?
China are already doing business deals with affected countries for profit.
I don't know mate, I haven't seen it.. if it was on any of Rupert's outlets it was probably actors.... Even if it were legit, it doesn't prove anything, just a few boneheads

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its hit MSM that NSW health knew about coronovirus on ruby princess and that they have emails to prove it

Ruby princess has been responsible for 10% of our cases to date

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know mate, I haven't seen it.. if it was on any of Rupert's outlets it was probably actors.... Even if it were legit, it doesn't prove anything, just a few boneheads
Rupert doesn't make news up, just counters CNN with traditional views.

they are mainly on YouTube and Twitter

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its hit MSM that NSW health knew about coronovirus on ruby princess and that they have emails to prove it

Ruby princess has been responsible for 10% of our cases to date
Also confirmed a federal Liberal MPs in-laws being on the cruise ship is confirmed and that his in-laws did not properly self isolate.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah we really haven't got the message out here...
Now my option would be to mow the entire beach down with a a10 warthog but that may be deemed exsesive. How bout a few tear gas grenades, and a few clips of rubber bullets into them as a warning? Oh and some dogs.

A slum in India recorded it's first death the slum is 5 sqkm they donts got running water in their sheds or own toilet poor fucks about to get hammered.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rupert doesn't make news up, just counters CNN with traditional views.

they are mainly on YouTube and Twitter
can't believe I am on the opposition to a conspiracy, given that I love a good conspiracy lol, but this is seriously clutching

Status
Not open for further replies.