Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wolfy could you explain the extra precautions you are taking?
At the moment we have restrictions to anywhere inside the hospital .
The main entry is staffed by 2 ED nurses screening everyone who enters based on covid19 criteria. If you match their criteria you are sent for swabbing or refused entry.. Corona clinic is segregated from the public.

The other precaution is clearing out a rehab ward and setting up beds and fitting it out to copy ICU ward in preparation for the surge.

Elective surgery has been postponed and hundreds of letters have been sent out. Only emergency surgery or diagnostic procedures for high risk patients etc is going ahead.

Don't get me wrong the hospitals are still doing surgeries etc but if it can wait it will get postponed. It's just to ease the strain on resources. The care factor is still prevalent.
Cancer patients, heart patients, major surgeries, life saving, broken bones etc still get surgery and treatment

At present we are sending off suspected high risk patients to rpa hospital to achieve a "clean hospital" and to offer the covid suspected patients the best facilties to cope with the complications.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I am the expert on corona here. Any questions just ask me from here.

the best advice I can give is assume every thing in Public is out to kill you.
Any surfaces, any air another has breathed.

does anyone here have a bunker setup? When it gets very bad it'll be handy to hide in your cave.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From what I understand of it (and that's not that much), the nurses being laid off are private hospital nurses. I'm guessing that those nurses will be pi ked up by public hospitals.

Realistically the government should be aiming to subsidise the private hospitals to help with the load.
Well to be honest I don't know much either just stuff I've gathered.. I didn't know that nurses were being laid off! From what's happening around me they will be needed for sure.. The stresses are enough to cause nurses and doctors to have time off. Mental exhaustion and dealing with new procedures as they come to hand. It's changing everyday

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

does anyone here have a bunker setup? When it gets very bad it'll be handy to hide in your cave.
I've always suspected that clouds are out to kill us all.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

‘that’s how I been approaching it, everyone Is a walking virus . Would have been a funny sight yesterday as I walked to supermarket to get a couple of things on the walk back I could see a guy approaching with tissues in his hand blowing his nose , I ran across the road quicker than Usain bolt before he could get near me . And trust me no one wants to see me running

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Nasheed that is basically the key! Or wear a bucket on your head

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
‘that’s how I been approaching it, everyone Is a walking virus . Would have been a funny sight yesterday as I walked to supermarket to get a couple of things on the walk back I could see a guy approaching with tissues in his hand blowing his nose , I ran across the road quicker than Usain bolt before he could get near me . And trust me no one wants to see me running
did you manage to not open displays fridges? Put hands on trolleys? Separators when at the counter? Touch screen avoidance?

Noting this stuff is how the kennel will survive this.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I have mild asthma and I get a tickle in my oespaghagus that makes me cough. Had it since age 7. Scares people when I do it.driest shit but it's basically a nervous tick.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you manage to not open displays fridges? Put hands on trolleys? Separators when at the counter? Touch screen avoidance?

Noting this stuff is how the kennel will survive this.
kept my distance , when lining up at counter (And some woke bastard cut in line wasn’t worth making a deal about it), I wore gloves and then washed hands , so all good. After seeing footage of what people do at supermarkets and stupid kids doing these pranks on til tok I take no risk at supermarkets

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That's cool thugg.
I'd also consider going first thing in morning or last thing at night if u can.

avoid crowds and avoid metal

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
At the moment we have restrictions to anywhere inside the hospital .
The main entry is staffed by 2 ED nurses screening everyone who enters based on covid19 criteria. If you match their criteria you are sent for swabbing or refused entry.. Corona clinic is segregated from the public.

The other precaution is clearing out a rehab ward and setting up beds and fitting it out to copy ICU ward in preparation for the surge.

Elective surgery has been postponed and hundreds of letters have been sent out. Only emergency surgery or diagnostic procedures for high risk patients etc is going ahead.

Don't get me wrong the hospitals are still doing surgeries etc but if it can wait it will get postponed. It's just to ease the strain on resources. The care factor is still prevalent.
Cancer patients, heart patients, major surgeries, life saving, broken bones etc still get surgery and treatment

At present we are sending off suspected high risk patients to rpa hospital to achieve a "clean hospital" and to offer the covid suspected patients the best facilties to cope with the complications.
Thanks Wolfy..that is great..much appreciated..:blush:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Lmao you just described 85% of Sydney!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look at this piece of shit.....

IMG-20200329-WA0000.jpg

PS that's a tranny 100%

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Italy over 10,000 death toll over 30,000 fuck, NYC is halfway to 9/11 deaths .

Status
Not open for further replies.