Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Question bro:

What jobs are still going? Is the maintenance work on public assets affected? Asking for a mate :blush:
Servos, supermarkets, dairy’s, everything else is shut mate. We have houses going up around us and they have all just stoped an the half/quarter built frames stand alone.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
22 people have recovered here in NZ, 6 still in hospital and there is 205 cases. That’s the latest from your kiwi neighbours.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From NZ
We MUST.. no exception (apart from the following)

STAY HOME
SAVE LIVES
bE KIND

Police and armed forces will be out stopping people who are driving around for no reason. We are not aloud at parks or beaches for fresh air. We must only have contact with people we live with, Period! Only time aloud out is obviously for food supplies, medical treatment. The people who don’t listen an ignore this rule will be dealt with (assholes)

this is scary, it just got very real very quick and this virus is a MAJOR threat to man kind..!!

I wish everyone the best and to take care an stay safe. Stay home weather Aussie is in lockdown or not. Just do it , we have TK, at least that’s a positive.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
From NZ
We MUST.. no exception (apart from the following)

STAY HOME
SAVE LIVES
bE KIND

Police and armed forces will be out stopping people who are driving around for no reason. We are not aloud at parks or beaches for fresh air. We must only have contact with people we live with, Period! Only time aloud out is obviously for food supplies, medical treatment. The people who don’t listen an ignore this rule will be dealt with (assholes)

this is scary, it just got very real very quick and this virus is a MAJOR threat to man kind..!!

I wish everyone the best and to take care an stay safe. Stay home weather Aussie is in lockdown or not. Just do it , we have TK, at least that’s a positive.
Nearly at 20,000 deaths ( not including the lying Chinese and Iranians) this is going to fuck other countries harder than Italy some less all of as sudden 20,000 deaths a day will be the norm

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nearly at 20,000 deaths ( not including the lying Chinese and Iranians) this is going to fuck other countries harder than Italy some less all of as sudden 20,000 deaths a day will be the norm
I really hope not, and to be honest.. I just want what’s best for NZ and AUS at the moment south, we have to do this together though, it’s the only way. And if those arrogant pricks that refuse to be sensible, and or don’t follow the guidelines then we are never going to slow this. I Tell ya what though. I’m staying home. I don’t want to risk being out in that germ ridden world, my bubble is safe..!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
India will be the one for mine it’s getting a foot hold there and will take out a shit load

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep millions of uneducated people living below the poverty line has the potential to make the rest of the world’s problems look pretty insignificant I seen the Indian Pm on tv making a statement to his people tonight and you could see the fear etched in his face poor *****

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know if it's already mentioned but India is lock down.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen that video.

Aussie bloke has a bunch of videos on his phone and for some odd reason he can forward/share of China and what they’re doing “today” as in now??

One video he showed, a Chinese man fishing casually with a dead body literally floating in the water no more than 2m away from him.
Seen it on that forum that starts with the number four and has a four leaf clover as it's logo. There have been a few threads on there posting videos from China and how crazy it's been there during the Caronavirus. Some of the videos are shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.