Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stay home , stay home.... Livelihoods are lost, families shattered by the economic hardship. Dont make it all for nothing.

The average person has a social network of around 250 people eight of those friends could die.

I work in healthcare and am terrified of going to work. Will today be the day i get it. Will i pass it on to my patients . Will i bring it home to my wife and 4 kids. When i get it will it be mild or will it be life threatening.

We do have a unbelievable healthcare system however we dont have the equipment or ppe to look after everyone.Unfortunately there has been not plans to prepare for this.

People are going to die purely because of numbers.

The only thing everyone can do is to listen to guidelines and stay home. Limit your exposure . Keep the distance. Slow the spread so we can have a chance to flatten the curve at some point.

Stay home, stay home and keep the distance.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's you take on that Dr with ScoMo?

Personally he sounds like he has been told to play along or they will find someone who will.
Hard to say. He is the chief medical officer, but his advice seems a bit weak. He seems to be towing the party line.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck bro hopefully we are across the ditch next year having a beer cause it would kind of be nice to live through this and not die
There’s a few people on here I would definitely like to meet as I view you now as my brothers/family and couldn’t get through this without you. You know who you are !!

thank you !!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Us death toll over 800 now farkkkkkk they maybe in all sorts of shit

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just read a story the telcos in china saying 21 million phone accounts in last 3 months have shut down

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like Martial Law...

Is that for Sydney?
Seriously??? Well that will make those suggested fourteen days of supplies a bit wobbly.............Are we talking whole of Australia??
Here, in Aus? Didn't realise we had that many army troops...
And I just found this article.
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...ed-to-prepare-for-coronavirus-battle-c-762398

A message was sent to Army Reservists nationwide, even battalions that were not called up during the bushfires.

Members are being asked to indicate their availability now, but emergency services and health workers are excluded from this call-out.

Strengthen numbers
It is understood the Australian Army is keen to bolster their numbers with those who may now be unemployed.

Our military force is 30,000 strong with another 13,000 Reserves.

Armed forces are being used around the world to help health officials with lockdowns and public order including in the UK, US and Italy.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just read a story the telcos in china saying 21 million phone accounts in last 3 months have shut down
I posted something similar about this

11 million people vanished from using their data. Huge dip? Why? Dead?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

They weren’t totally sure but alot of them had low spending history so they think low socia economic people so more than likely yes

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They weren’t totally sure but alot of them had low spending history so they think low socia economic people so more than likely yes
Maybe you’re right and it’s a good point you make.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Wow that’s a bit crazy. That’s the stuff that makes us think there’s always something other than what they’re telling us which leads to “conspiracies” (mind you I don’t believe in that word, I do believe in theories)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow that’s a bit crazy. That’s the stuff that makes us think there’s always something other than what they’re telling us which leads to “conspiracies” (mind you I don’t believe in that word, I do believe in theories)
Yeah! Pretty crazy. I truely do believe China is hiding a lot more than we know.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure they were already in full lock down
Nope !! Was official at 11:59, don’t forget I’m a kiwi bro, I know the rules of this little island lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stay home , stay home.... Livelihoods are lost, families shattered by the economic hardship. Dont make it all for nothing.

The average person has a social network of around 250 people eight of those friends could die.

I work in healthcare and am terrified of going to work. Will today be the day i get it. Will i pass it on to my patients . Will i bring it home to my wife and 4 kids. When i get it will it be mild or will it be life threatening.

We do have a unbelievable healthcare system however we dont have the equipment or ppe to look after everyone.Unfortunately there has been not plans to prepare for this.

People are going to die purely because of numbers.

The only thing everyone can do is to listen to guidelines and stay home. Limit your exposure . Keep the distance. Slow the spread so we can have a chance to flatten the curve at some point.

Stay home, stay home and keep the distance.
Thank you

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope !! Was official at 11:59, don’t forget I’m a kiwi bro, I know the rules of this little island lol.
Question bro:

What jobs are still going? Is the maintenance work on public assets affected? Asking for a mate :blush:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
prince Charles tested positive for corona virus

reports suggest he wanted to immediately see the queen upon hearing this news

lol no I just added that last part

Status
Not open for further replies.