What's this 'love' emoji?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was a time when there were a lot more female members on here who were active members. But they gradually faded away over time.

Actually, I recall one who's boobies picture somehow got on here. I just can't remember the full story of how it happened. One of the other older members might remember.
It was cry. I think someone convinced her that someone from the team at the time wanted to see the images.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you're telling me I have a chance? Brilliant! Will take on your advice and get back to you ...
The old saying applies here. Pics or it didn't happen.

Actually I don't really need pics.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
There was a time when there were a lot more female members on here who were active members. But they gradually faded away over time.

Actually, I recall one who's boobies picture somehow got on here. I just can't remember the full story of how it happened. One of the other older members might remember.
I'm pretty sure Jorge and Leesee used to flaunt and taunt.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Name the member who sent you that love emoji and I’ll tell you whether they’re a homosexual or not
By checking the DNA left in your mouth?

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, hearing these stories shows how much things here have changed.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I missed this post.
I can answer why there is hardly any original female members here.

They were attracted to closet homosexual chads.
Fell in love, got knocked up, found out their Chad was more worried about partying on Oxford st (only for the music though) instead of hanging out with them.

Now there is a lot of bastard children to chads out there!
The end.