What's this 'love' emoji?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got a love emoji from one fella on here today .. thank you :grinning:

So my question is this.

Is he flirting with me? If yes, then great! Should I make the next move? Does this mean we should get a room straight away or I have to wait for the eggplant? Does this heart mean love or more that he just finds me attractive?

Thanks for your help kennelers!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So my question is this.

Is he flirting with me? If yes, then great! Should I make the next move? Does this mean we should get a room straight away or I have to wait for the eggplant? Does this heart mean love or more that he just finds me attractive?

I suggest you drop the eggplant emoji yourself. Make sure to follow up with a spurting "water" emoji or he may think you are signalling that you are vegan. That might destroy any attraction he has for you.

I wouldn't splash out on a room if he's not willing to introduce you to his mother first. I went through a phase where I was easy but not cheap. It just results in heartbreak. So I suggest that you be cheap but not easy. Make him work a little for the chocolate donut. He won't put a ring on it if you let him put it in your ring too soon.

Kind regards
Aunty Alan.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I suggest you drop the eggplant emoji yourself. Make sure to follow up with a spurting "water" emoji or he may think you are signalling that you are vegan. That might destroy any attraction he has for you.

I wouldn't splash out on a room if he's not willing to introduce you to his mother first. I went through a phase where I was easy but not cheap. It just results in heartbreak. So I suggest that you be cheap but not easy. Make him work a little for the chocolate donut. He won't put a ring on it if you let him put it in your ring too soon.

Kind regards
Aunty Alan.
So you're telling me I have a chance? Brilliant! Will take on your advice and get back to you ...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

So my question is this.

Here you go mate, I've just given you another love emoji.

PS - I'm not a poof, so don't get your hopes up.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Name the member who sent you that love emoji and I’ll tell you whether they’re a homosexual or not

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
TK becomes a matchmaker service during the off season ..apparently

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TK becomes a matchmaker service during the off season ..apparently
Yea but it’s like a prison. All males.
The few girls in here are like the female prison guards that every inmate jacks off to.

Banned
Reaction score
@OP Can you slav squat in your addidas suit?
Gopnik love only darling, and I ain't cheap either!
Top shelf vodka only ;)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea but it’s like a prison. All males.
The few girls in here are like the female prison guards that every inmate jacks off to.
There was a time when there were a lot more female members on here who were active members. But they gradually faded away over time.

Actually, I recall one who's boobies picture somehow got on here. I just can't remember the full story of how it happened. One of the other older members might remember.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a time when there were a lot more female members on here who were active members. But they gradually faded away over time.

Actually, I recall one who's boobies picture somehow got on here. I just can't remember the full story of how it happened. One of the other older members might remember.
You talking about cry.jpg?