The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Banned
Reaction score
What a head. Can't hide the hate she has been indoctrinated with.
I don't get the hatred directed towards her.
It's not her fault.
She is a product of her environment, namely two manipulative self serving arsehole parents!
I feel sorrow/pity for her if anything, as her life will be filled with unnecessary challenges due to above.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's not her fault.
She is a product of her environment, namely two manipulative self serving arsehole parents!
I feel sorrow/pity for her if anything, as her life will be filled with unnecessary challenges due to above.
They ruined her bro and that's the saddest part.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not her fault.
People seriously misguide their anger.

She has been treated as a pawn. Not just by her parents, but large groups of people. That said, she is doing good work by raising awareness and she can look back on her life one day and realise that she made a difference and became famous. Even if she's just following orders.

What I really don't get is all the personal attacks on her. Especially from right wingers and Libertarians. Like real vicious attacks. Death threats, abusing her for her disability. People even making rape threats when she's a kid with a disability. It's horrible. And all because they don't agree with her.

Some of the memes are funny though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't find the meme now but there was one saying, "when your friends brings VB to your party" and it's her saying "How dare you!"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
History never dies!

Its all part of the plan, make their spokesperson an innocent looking schoolgirl to get sympathy.

Although they stepped up their game by adding a disability so you are an even bigger monster if you question her/their agenda.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its all part of the plan, make their spokesperson an innocent looking schoolgirl to get sympathy.

Although they stepped up their game by adding a disability so you are an even bigger monster if you question her/their agenda.
I don't know much about that girl but all I could tell from the snippets I have seen is that she is another political pawn... it's sad how they are constantly bombarding the children of today with propaganda.. just let them be kids!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Did you see the way that kid looked at Donald Trump?
It is pure evil!

Amazing how dangerous George Soros mind control techniques are on today’s youth.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People seriously misguide their anger.

She has been treated as a pawn. Not just by her parents, but large groups of people. That said, she is doing good work by raising awareness and she can look back on her life one day and realise that she made a difference and became famous. Even if she's just following orders.

What I really don't get is all the personal attacks on her. Especially from right wingers and Libertarians. Like real vicious attacks. Death threats, abusing her for her disability. People even making rape threats when she's a kid with a disability. It's horrible. And all because they don't agree with her.

Some of the memes are funny though.

I always hear of threats of rape and violence from right wingers but haven’t seen any proof.

I reckon it’s all just he said she said bullshit tbh.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have seen people who claim to be anti fascist get angry,say nasty things and get violent though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I always hear of threats of rape and violence from right wingers but haven’t seen any proof.

I reckon it’s all just he said she said bullshit tbh.
Bro like I always say, both wings are fucked. Sheep need to use their own brains and avoid this bullshit hive mentality.