What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN I'm catching up on Preacher. How good is the bondage fight scene? Now my favourite fight scene.

Never seen the show but that was a cool fight scene. Kinda reminded me of the mass fight in Kingsman. I also like the cinematography of the way they shot the scene, like when it zoomed out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never seen the show but that was a cool fight scene. Kinda reminded me of the mass fight in Kingsman. I also like the cinematography of the way they shot the scene, like when it zoomed out.
They do a lot of that kind of stuff. The whole series has really interesting cinematography.

They have about 20 different directors on the series but the lead directors/producers are Seth Rogan and Evan Goldberg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
sometimes i find it quiet interesting
What are the ones you listen to? I'm trying to get a sense of which ones to download (I use iOS if that helps).

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
images.jpeg

It's been mentioned on here before, and I was really anticipating watching it. After the first episode i thought it had potential but started a bit shakily but wow, after two episodes it sucked me right in. I'm on the 6th now and don't want it to finish, I'm so hooked I'm currently reading the comic at the same time. From the creators of preacher (which is a great show in its own right, but nothing like the comic)

This show does the source material true justice imo.

Simply brilliant

Wahesh

Reaction score
I finished The I-Land last night. The ending left the story very open as @Hacky McAxe said. I can't much more as it might ruin it for others. Not a bad series, certainly not what the premise makes it out to be.

Now to finish Stranger Things.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Been watching Marianne on Netflix

If you're into horrors this is pretty entertaining. Some of it falls flat but most of it is spine chilling and creepy as fuck.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you're into horrors this is pretty entertaining. Some of it falls flat but most of it is spine chilling and creepy as fuck.
I love me some horror, whether it's gore or more mind fucking I don't care. Unfortunately the missus has a different take on horror movies.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I've got 1 to go on Stranger Things, also started watching "When They See Us" - based on the true story of a brutal rape in New York City back in '89, and 4 minors and a 16 year old are forced to lie about what happened by the cops.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe episode 7 of ST when Hopper, Joyce, Murray and Alexei are going to the fair and Murray says to Joyce and Hopper that the need to get the sexual tension out in the open... did you burst out laughing at Hoppers reaction to that? I cracked up... one of the funniest things I've seen in the show to date lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe episode 7 of ST when Hopper, Joyce, Murray and Alexei are going to the fair and Murray says to Joyce and Hopper that the need to get the sexual tension out in the open... did you burst out laughing at Hoppers reaction to that? I cracked up... one of the funniest things I've seen in the show to date lol.
Still haven't watched S3 yet. The Mrs wants to watch it with me, but she'll only watch it on a night that there's no episode of the Block, or the Voice, or Home and Away, or Neighbours, or the Footy, or Soccer, or the Test Pattern

Wahesh

Reaction score
Still haven't watched S3 yet. The Mrs wants to watch it with me, but she'll only watch it on a night that there's no episode of the Block, or the Voice, or Home and Away, or Neighbours, or the Footy, or Soccer, or the Test Pattern
So... never?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopper is the GOAT.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Just started watching now, Emma is a tranny, right?

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
What are the ones you listen to? I'm trying to get a sense of which ones to download (I use iOS if that helps).
THE TRAIL WENT COLD
CRIMINAL
UP AND VANISHED
CASEFILE TRUE CRIME

i listen to those from time to time

Wahesh

Reaction score
When They See Us

https://www.netflix.com/au/title/80200549

Very powerful story of the Central Park Five. A must watch for anyone who has Netflix.

It's amazing how close to accurate this was of the actual events that took place. Only 4 episodes and go for about 60-70 mins each. You'll really like it if you enjoy anything about true crime.

Once you watch the 4 episodes, you must watch the interview with Oprah afterwards (this is included on the series on Netflix).

Really great and glad I watched it.

10/10.