What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I finished watching Stranger Things and the ending of season 3 was pretty cool. ((SPOILER ALERT))

I knew that there is no way they would've killed off Hopper at the end of the episode. You don'y remove the central character of a TV show just like that... so I'm glad that he'll be back. And for those who want to know there will be a season 4!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Currently watching MindHunter.
Finished I Land, could've done so much more with that show. Wasn't too bad though
Finished the Ranch, was great until they got rid of Rooster. One of my favourite shows.
I like the Alaskan shows but have run out, life below zero, Mountain Men etc. Would love to give that way of life a go one day.

Started Hell on Wheels again, only watched 1 season so catching up on that again, will watch all seasons.

Waiting on Shameless new season to come out

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I finished watching Stranger Things and the ending of season 3 was pretty cool. ((SPOILER ALERT))

I knew that there is no way they would've killed off Hopper at the end of the episode. You don'y remove the central character of a TV show just like that... so I'm glad that he'll be back. And for those who want to know there will be a season 4!
Apparently season 4 will be the last. I for one am glad, each season is getting progressively worse than the last

I miss Happy! :tired:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Apparently season 4 will be the last. I for one am glad, each season is getting progressively worse than the last

I miss Happy! :tired:
There was talk that there could be a fifth season, however if that is the case, it will definitely be the last. 4 will be interesting as ((SPOILER ALERT)) El has no powers and Hopper is locked up in a Russian prison!

Happy was the best show, still devo that it was cancelled!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There was talk that there could be a fifth season, however if that is the case, it will definitely be the last. 4 will be interesting as ((SPOILER ALERT)) El has no powers and Hopper is locked up in a Russian prison!

Happy was the best show, still devo that it was cancelled!
Why the fuck was it cancelled for? Why can't we have nice things? Lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why the fuck was it cancelled for? Why can't we have nice things? Lol
Brother the producers have run out of ideas but at least we got a 4th season of it for sure

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brother the producers have run out of ideas but at least we got a 4th season of it for sure
I think @ASSASSIN was referring to happy.

No way they ran out of ideas, there were so many things they could have done with a 3rd season. Fucking sy-fy network, they can happy after two seasons and yet that shitty z nation show ran for 5 :rage:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Suits aint bad, cant wait for the final episode tomorrow. The bitch is finally going to get it!

Am i lame that my fave show this minute is Chicago fire. Its a really good show.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Suits aint bad, cant wait for the final episode tomorrow. The bitch is finally going to get it!

Am i lame that my fave show this minute is Chicago fire. Its a really good show.
Is suits the one with the guy that kinda looks like Beau Ryan?

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think @ASSASSIN was referring to happy.

No way they ran out of ideas, there were so many things they could have done with a 3rd season. Fucking sy-fy network, they can happy after two seasons and yet that shitty z nation show ran for 5 :rage:
Like Chimpy said habibeh, was talking about Happy.
Oh yeah... still can’t get over that axing. The show was brilliant, unique, funny and brought in good ratings. I really hope that another network picks it up... it’s too good.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fair few eps deep into Mindhunter on Netflix. How has it taken me this long to even notice this show!?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fair few eps deep into Mindhunter on Netflix. How has it taken me this long to even notice this show!?
In terms of Netflix I just started watching Wu Assassins last night. If you're into fast-paced Martial Arts, this is one you'll enjoy. The main character is just a chef who can fight, however he's been given an artifact that gives him the gift of 1000 monks. When he's in action, people don't see him as the chef, they actually think they're fighting one of the monks who's spirit he possesses. It's pretty cool.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In terms of Netflix I just started watching Wu Assassins last night. If you're into fast-paced Martial Arts, this is one you'll enjoy. The main character is just a chef who can fight, however he's been given an artifact that gives him the gift of 1000 monks. When he's in action, people don't see him as the chef, they actually think they're fighting one of the monks who's spirit he possesses. It's pretty cool.
A chef who chops up *****? Sign me up lol

It combines my love of food with the my love of violence lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
A chef who chops up *****? Sign me up lol

It combines my love of food with the my love of violence lol
Yeah it's pretty good man. The new element of them not knowing who they are actually fighting with makes it interesting.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I liked it but at periods it seemed to lose itself in filler. Good show though, definitely worth the watch.