Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should be able to exploit their weaknesses much easier in the 2nd half... They're fucking vulnerable

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chn needs to just hold onto the ball and stop worrying about the next move.... he is over thinking it and fumbling... we are in for a big chance. Our attitude is what I was hoping for and I really wana stun parra and get the win please god

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Couldn't help myself had to stay up and watch, 3:40am in US. Meaney best for us ATM. Halves get their timing right and CHN fixes some errors we could win easy. In saying that though Parra could be romping us had Ma'u not made so many errors through the line

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel as though Lewis has at least cost us 6 points in that half from clunky passing and bad options..

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck yea!!! OUR BOYS.. We are in this up to our eyeballs .. that’s all we needed!!
I’m starting to warm more towards pay :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: not fully convinced yet but happy to give him a slight chance.

Fucking scum reffs trying to give us no try !!!
Yeah Scoooby, boys full of courage and guts. Parra had it mate our defence has them rattled. 6 all great effort from our boys just luv the bloody lot of them

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chn needs to just hold onto the ball and stop worrying about the next move.... he is over thinking it and fumbling... we are in for a big chance. Our attitude is what I was hoping for and I really wana stun parra and get the win please god

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good game so far stay in the grind lads hold the ball

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Feel like Eels have had easy leg ups in this game. Fuck they've had it food this year.

Well done to the boys to keep it 6-6. This is the way we like it. Dogs of War grinding half coming up!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That last error 'rake' shouldn't have happened. Foran needed to dummy and run.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis not having good cohesion in attack, but his defence is priceless
yeah he saves so many tries and metres by making big tackles.

obv his short game is shite unless he just draws the line and goes to foran, thats all he should do except for the big kicks

keep drawing the line then throw a dummy and score himself once they decide hes always going out the back

these dummies will fall for it easy