Top 50 Sexiest Nationalities

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Even though you can see she is young, she kind of looks like an old lady lol
I don't think she's that good looking to be honest! Nice body though, but face just not my style.
She has a more mature/model face. My preference is the cuter/baby-face look. But FMD if that woman asked me to be her boyfriend, all my criteria goes way out the window.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sadly, her age!
Don't let age get in the way. A mature age women knows a thing or two in the bedroom, and they are very appreciative, if you know what I mean. I would have no qualms about smashing the back outta Nigella Lawson right now.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Monica Bellucci is in her 50's and shes more attractive than women our age!
Yep, and I'd bang her too just like I said I would Nigella Lawson previously. An attractive mature aged women is like a fine wine my friend ;)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think she's that good looking to be honest! Nice body though, but face just not my style.
My thoughts exactly, but if she chucked herself at me I'd still hit it then quit it lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well Haifa Wehbe is nearing 50... I'm over her though lol.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FUN FACT TIME:

The 2011 census collected a total of 19,104 surnames...

The top 10 are: Borg, Camilleri, Vella, Farrugia, Zammit, Galea, Micallef, Grech, Attard, Spiteri and Azzopardi. And 25% of the population – 99,516 – own just these 10 surnames.

A total of 178,018 people – 44 per cent – have surnames which make it to the top 25 list.

But here is the stunning news: 76 per cent of the population – 307,886 people – share the same 100 surnames.

This means that three-quarters of the whole population carry the top 100 surnames, while the remaining 23.98 per cent – 97,076 people – share the remaining 12,210 surnames.

Thankfully I'm in the remaining 23.98%! lol
Me too! Lol but I’m half Maltese.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh come on @MariaZ - you can't leave us hanging like that. What's your other half?
I get the feeling she'll be Maltese/Italian. Seeing as she's 56, back in those days you wouldn't go outside of the Catholic connection.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember one of my friends lived in a granny flat on the property of Maltesers.

We were moving his stuff in and left some things on the driveway temporarily and the lady comes out asking us to move it cause her granddaughter was coming over and she wouldn't like it.

I went silent and was thinking yeah bullshit you mean you don't like it!
Lol fucking women and their bullshit manipulative ways!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wrong! Lol dad Maltese, mum Spanish.
Interesting. Very interesting indeed :grinning: I really did think that the earlier generation of Maltese people only married either Italians or Lebanese Maronites (Catholic).

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting. Very interesting indeed :grinning: I really did think that the earlier generation of Maltese people only married either Italians or Lebanese Maronites (Catholic).
My Catholic Maltese mum married my Muslim Lebanese / Syrian Dad. How do you think that went? lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
My Catholic Maltese mum married my Muslim Lebanese / Syrian Dad. How do you think that went? lol
I'm imagining there were fireworks in the household as soon as her parents found out lol. I actually have Syrian Muslim neighbours on the other side of the road where I live. They're actually pretty good people. Hard working and law-abiding.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bugger! Interesting mix though!

I was at least right about the Catholic part though! lol
Yes you were. The reason they came to Australia in the 1950,s was because of my mum not being Maltese! My grandparents told them that they wouldn’t last, but boy were they wrong! They were married 66 years. Nine kids, my dad passed away 2 years ago and my mum shortly after with a broken heart! You could of made a real love story movie of their lives!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes you were. The reason they came to Australia in the 1950,s was because of my mum not being Maltese! My grandparents told them that they wouldn’t last, but boy were they wrong! They were married 66 years. Nine kids, my dad passed away 2 years ago and my mum shortly after with a broken heart! You could of made a real love story movie of their lives!
That's actually really nice to hear. The most important thing in my opinion is that your parents were both Catholic. I'm happy to mix, but for me religion is the key.

In my extended family, we have Cypriot, Chinese and English (soon) married into the family.