What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Orange is the new black

Nowhere near my favourite show, I started it years ago and quite enjoyed the first three seasons, thought it pretty much sucked after that. I stuck around for the remaining four and viewed it as a so bad it's good kinda show, and struggled to get through and I'm glad it's over
I lasted half of the first episode then gave up. Just didn't interest me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not exactly a TV show but I watched the Rocco's Modern Life movie on Netflix. I post it in here 'cause it's the continuation of the TV show from 20 years ago and it only goes for 45 minutes.

It's alright. The whole thing is basically a moral lesson in transgender acceptance (it could kill Realist if he watches it)

That's not really my problem with it though. It's more that it felt rushed and lacking in content at the same time. They should have opted for a short 6-8 episode series rather than a 45 minute movie.

There's lots of hidden crude humour for the adults, and lots of throw backs. But in the end it was like an extra long, shit episode of Rocco's

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, started watching Wu Assassins. Fuck it's good. The acting is sub-par, the story is stereotypical 90s Asian action movie but it's great. The fight scenes are amazing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also, started watching Wu Assassins. Fuck it's good. The acting is sub-par, the story is stereotypical 90s Asian action movie but it's great. The fight scenes are amazing.
Dunno if you've watched into the badlands but some of the fight scenes in that are pretty good

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dunno if you've watched into the badlands but some of the fight scenes in that are pretty good
I watched the first 2 episodes and didn't really like it even though I like the actors. But I heard it gets good in the second season so I'm planning to catch up on it.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I lasted half of the first episode then gave up. Just didn't interest me.
That's my problem, once I start something whether it's a show or movie, no matter how shit it gets i stick it out (aside from the walking dead, 8 seasons of that was bad enough)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I watched the first 2 episodes and didn't really like it even though I like the actors. But I heard it gets good in the second season so I'm planning to catch up on it.
Yh it defenitely gets better, story obviously isn't the greatest but it all improves and the show looks to have got a bigger budget as it went on. I got the second half of the last season to go...I think, not sure if it was wrapping up there or not

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watched the first episode of The Man in the High Castle. Really cool concept, but not too sure how I feel about it all. Acting not that great and comes off feeling a bit cheap as a production.

Might stick with it as I've heard good things.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the first episode of The Man in the High Castle. Really cool concept, but not too sure how I feel about it all. Acting not that great and comes off feeling a bit cheap as a production.

Might stick with it as I've heard good things.
The first episode was very much a pilot. They made it on a low budget to see if the series would be picked up. The second episode was shot about 2 years later with a bugger budget. It definitely gets a lot better.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Finished Happy! (sadly), so looking for something else to film the time.

I've come across Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. to fill the time. It's about the investigation into the death of both rapers (Police work). It's not bad. There are 10 episodes and I've seen the first one.

Also started watching Stranger Things. First 2 episodes. Not bad. Glad I'm a guy so I can laugh at all the .scary' scenes lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Has anyone here heard of or watched "Glow" on Netflix? Something to do with 80s female wrestling?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Finished Happy! (sadly), so looking for something else to film the time.

I've come across Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. to fill the time. It's about the investigation into the death of both rapers (Police work). It's not bad. There are 10 episodes and I've seen the first one.

Also started watching Stranger Things. First 2 episodes. Not bad. Glad I'm a guy so I can laugh at all the .scary' scenes lol.
Started watching Happy. I like the SVU guy.

Looks like they made him act like crazy Mel Gibson.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone here heard of or watched "Glow" on Netflix? Something to do with 80s female wrestling?
It's a pretty good show. The comedy is done well. It's pretty subtle 80s comedy.