(Poll)Will you tune in next season if pay is coach?

Will you tune in next season, if pay is coach?

• Yes

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • Hell no

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh il be watching as much as I’m pissed off at present once a dog always a dog can’t never let that go

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys ya gotta support your team in good and bad otherwise ya not a true supporter just a fair weather supporter, it looks bleak i know but guys we are the bulldogs fire up get behind the team, even if it is coached by someone you may or may not like, its what we have. Doggies 4eva go the dogs. and if u answered no to this poll fuck off we dont need fair weather or part time supporters.
Sorry Lyn,

On the advice of my Doctor I just can't put myself in danger of a heart attack.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
95% of supporters want your mate gone, don’t even kid yourself
Enjoy the wooden spoons
Grow a pair of kahunas bro as actions speak louder than words!!! Lead us through Edison Lane to the doorsteps of Belmore HQ and seek blood!

LEAD ALL 95% OF US!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some ppl need to check out the similarities with Pay and Nathan Brown (and the Knights and Dogs teams). Brown came to knights in 2016 after knights got the spoon in 15. He started his coaching there with 2 spoons in 16 and 17.

Brown started the rebuild by getting in a decent fullback in Ponga. (we did so with DWZ). Then after Brown's 2nd year (its Pay's 2nd year now) they got in a few key players like SKD and Pearce, and Klemmer more recently. At the time ppl were probably saying who would want to go to the spooners of the last few years and play? Who would go and play for that nuffie Brown? Just like we are seeing with the dogs and Pay right now.

It's Brown's 4th year and Knights are only now threatening finals and will probably improve next year. They arent there yet, but going in a better direction after 3 spoons in the last 5 years.

So there is evidence, that a club who u would think couldn't attract players, with a spoon winning coach, could improve without changing coach, just by getting in a few key players. Pay inherited a team with no cap space at first, with most of the experienced players stripped out of it, and people are expecting us to be top 8 already, the second year in a rebuild.

Technically it's the first year of the rebuild, coz we had no money at all to recruit in the first year, and had to shed experience like the Mozzes to get cash for year 2. So we were actually a weaker side after year one with Pay, due to shedding players mid and at the end of last year to fund raise for the rebuild.

People have unrealistic expectations of the timeframe it should trake to go from where Des left us to a top 8 team

I would expect us to be where Knights are this year, next year to be happy. So, on the up, top 8 or fringe top 8, but not yet a premiership threat. Even that is expecting us to get to that level a year faster than Knights did. But many here have expected it to have already happened. Its not supercoach, and we cant as easily trade players in and out at will.

I am certain Pay will be coach next year as well, and that how we go next year will have a bigger impact on his future as coach.

Also, i do blame Des for a lot of the shit we are in now, so not supporting him, but think about this....If our squad is much better than we are playing like now, if its all the coach, then why has Des gone back to Manly and they are top 8 certainties this year? Better team is the answer btw.
Pay is absolutely no certainty to be here next year
There’s still a possibility that he will be let go on performance clauses in his contract extension

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay is absolutely no certainty to be here next year
There’s still a possibility that he will be let go on performance clauses in his contract extension
Let’s hope so..

Bring on Flano !! Sooner the Better !

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Grow a pair of kahunas bro as actions speak louder than words!!! Lead us through Edison Lane to the doorsteps of Belmore HQ and seek blood!

LEAD ALL 95% OF US!
Who said anything about leading, just don’t turn up and don’t buy memberships it’s not that hard you know, when money’s not rolling in they will listen

Malla

Reaction score
But it still shows a team can improve by changing players alone. Pay may be a better coach than Brown with a shitter team at the moment.
Absolutely but I don’t want anyone to get it confused and call Browns team a rebuild. It was far from that.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sack Pay nd put the future on the line on Toovey or Griffen

Not Flanagan he is a cheat and we don’t need that so ‘

Griffin or Toovey

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sack Pay nd put the future on the line on Toovey or Griffen

Not Flanagan he is a cheat and we don’t need that so ‘

Griffin or Toovey
No thank you. Toovey was a flop. I never get why people list him

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
The fuck you on about you dumb fuck?

I'm just defending a mate from a holier-than-thou piece of shit.
oh we have name calling now lol, perhaps u should take a look at ur mate and ask y he posts such rubbish asking if people will still watch the bulldogs next year lol, thats a ridiculous thing to come out of an apparent supporter so how about u 2 go suck each other off and b happy sounds to me like u 2 would b a perfect match both part time supporters and clearly have the same mind set, get back to basics support the team in thick and thin win lose or draw, and how about telling ya mate not to pose dumb shit questions like whose gonna watch or support the bulldogs next year eh. One other question has your mate not got a mouth or is he sucking u off whilst ur his mouth?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is this helping? Ease off and go have a lie down. This disappointment that Pay is staying and we only have this mediocrity to look forward to, will ease off. Fans are disappointed we didn't even try for a new coach and improved direction. (Note this week's team)...break out the champagne.

You guys happy about Pay, our standing and results, just take a few days off till all those bitterly disappointed recover and normal transmission resumes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
oh we have name calling now lol, perhaps u should take a look at ur mate and ask y he posts such rubbish asking if people will still watch the bulldogs next year lol, thats a ridiculous thing to come out of an apparent supporter so how about u 2 go suck each other off and b happy sounds to me like u 2 would b a perfect match both part time supporters and clearly have the same mind set, get back to basics support the team in thick and thin win lose or draw, and how about telling ya mate not to pose dumb shit questions like whose gonna watch or support the bulldogs next year eh. One other question has your mate not got a mouth or is he sucking u off whilst ur his mouth?
You really are a dumb **** aren't you?

I was defending South of Heaven you stupid fuck.

If you take your husband's cock out of your mouth when typing shit you might of realised that.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is this helping? Ease off and go have a lie down. This disappointment that Pay is staying and we only have this mediocrity to look forward to, will ease off. Fans are disappointed we didn't even try for a new coach and improved direction. (Note this week's team)...break out the champagne.

You guys happy about Pay, our standing and results, just take a few days off till all those bitterly disappointed recover and normal transmission resumes.
no ones happy mate, i am settled but when people start saying shit to you then what do you do, not referring to u i am referring to Assassin who started the name calling and the like alst I did was voice an opinion.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
You really are a dumb **** aren't you?

I was defending South of Heaven you stupid fuck.

If you take your father's cock out of your mouth when typing shit you might of realised that.
oh wow u got jokes to lol, and again he can defend himself as well rather than suck u off and have u talk 4 him

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
95% of supporters want your mate gone, don’t even kid yourself
Enjoy the wooden spoons
You mean 90% of the ratbags on the kennel want him gone. And thats about 15 members. Not 90% of club supporters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.