Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course we’d be interested, but that’s 1 thing, getting them is another

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
if at the very least we achieve to ruin Manly financially, then its a great success :grinning:

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No way they come. At the very least we drive up their price and get to offer AFB/Marty and Fainu/api money they can’t refuse

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can definitely come up with an enticing offer, wether they want to leave is another question

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish they’d just re-sign so the media can’t make articles like this anymore.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought this was news a week or two ago?? Why are these hacks bringing it up again???

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whether or not they come to us or stay at WoManly, let's just keep the fires burning.....and watch Manly burn to the ground financially. Have a nice day :blush:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love this stuff tbh…. We are making every club pay overs to retain their players.

Roosters forking out for Latrell..
Broncos breaking the bank for the youngens..
Manly and the trbs..

Wonder who we will be giving a headache next!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Think 2 mill for the pair would be enough to keep them at manly. How much more would we offer them?

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offer $12m over 5 yrs...

1. If they take it, fantastic they’re worth it.

2. If Manly match it, raid their other players

3.If Manly don’t match it but they stay anyway, as per 2 but also petition the NRL that Manly aren’t paying them their market rate and that there must be something dodgy going on under the table

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think 2 mill for the pair would be enough to keep them at manly. How much more would we offer them?
We could always throw in a couple of kebabs to sweeten the deal. :tonguewink:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are forcing Manlys hand. They can sign them and go broke. I think that's our intention.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, if Many break the bank for the boys, 3 players of the 25 will be taking close to 30% or there abouts of the cap

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
from Des
SEA EAGLES

Tom And Jake Trbojevic are set to become a target for the Bulldogs.Source: News Corp Australia
The Manly Sea Eagles will have a fight on their hands to retain the Trbojevic brothers come November 1 with the Bulldogs confirming an intention to try and bring the NSW State of Origin duo to Belmore.

While the Sea Eagles have talked up a five-year $10 million package deal aimed at keeping the Turbo brothers on the northern beaches, the Silvertails won’t have it all their own way.

The Bulldogs might be battling to avoid the wooden spoon in the midst of an ongoing salary cap mess but by 2021 they’ll have a war chest building to try and sign some of the NRL’s biggest names.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Duplicate Thread Brother :grinning: And here I thought you were trying to stroke our wieners just like Mr I attempted to with his Dogs sign Holbrook Thread.

Mind you it was very creative thumbs up Mr I :grinning:

Last edited:

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when did approaching off contract players become a "dog act"?

Oh that's right...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are forcing Manlys hand. They can sign them and go broke. I think that's our intention.
Pretty sure the club is out to get everyone for fukn us over in the past. When the Latrell thing started I said this has Bullfrogs fingerprints all over it... Now its Manly's turn to squeal. Seems Lynne and Chris have learnt a thing or two from the maestro.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure the club is out to get everyone for fukn us over in the past. When the Latrell thing started I said this has Bullfrogs fingerprints all over it... Now its Manly's turn to squeal. Seems Lynne and Chris have learnt a thing or two from the maestro.
If this is the case (vendettas) it'll bite us in the arse.

Best concentrating on doing whats best for our team, rather than pissing off other teams for no reason.