Other News Source The Consolidated Trbojevic Brothers Thread

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what Mess Manly will be in years to come with Hasler buying players. According to the media reports Turbo bros management do not want tpa's in their new contract. sounds like Manly will be struggling hanging on to the brothers. With Hill saying the dogs are interested will certainly bump up their price.
Very clever by their management. With rumours that manly will be up for sale soon everyone knows new management brings a change in sponsors - for better or worse. I’d be doing the same. They are premium property and can afford to be demanding they’re paid in the cap as opposed to TPAs which aren’t guaranteed (unless it’s the roosters )

Good luck manly. If they lose them they lose. If they keep them they still lose as their cap will be stuffed regardless of what anyone says.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If Manly can't afford them then stiff shite, most other clubs have to deal with it. What a joke, NRL should help them out. Yeah help them cheat the cap, great idea.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Manly can't afford them then stiff shite, most other clubs have to deal with it. What a joke, NRL should help them out. Yeah help them cheat the cap, great idea.
The only time they should help is if they were courted by another code...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very lol, considering it was his signing that killed their momentum at the time, and I reckon was the start of the crap they are in now.
And he got Neil Henry fired (like he got every other coach fired) when he was doing a good job there and they were re-building nicely before team cancer Hayne came along.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Very lol, considering it was his signing that killed their momentum at the time, and I reckon was the start of the crap they are in now.
That's right, now that you say that I remember it. They were going great guns and didn't need him, he was signed and they turned to shite.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We couldn’t even jag the Mautautia brothers and we think we getting Turbos ‍♂
In fairness though Knights had the money to spend big and we didn't. Now we will have the money to spend so it's a different ballgame. I would offer the brothers a million each (it's more than what Manly can afford) if we get them great if not it will mean they will have to match the offer but will have to offload players so we should then go in and offer Taupau to come home. Basically calling a bluff on the brothers