Opinion Damien cook

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
as @086 mentioned I think you need help in grasping the concept of reality
. You seem like you made your mind up a long time ago based on an assumption and are closed to anything that disproves your claim
Wolfmother you have been a poster here for a long time so I will show you some respect.

Try Google.

All the info you need is there. He admits himself he went for twice the money and a shot at FG because Hasler didn't rate him.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just a wild guess here, yet I suspect @Wolfmother would state something along the lines of your perception of reality!
086...............For someone who last night posted:

"Nyet, I'm actually a feudal superior, thus the number utilised to represent me in multiple facets of life ...
As for you, well, I do occasionally lower myself for comedic enjoyment, thus in this thread replying to you.
Goodbye, have a nice night :grinning:"

You are the last one to lecture about reality. Your grip on it is tenuous at best.

Would you like me to explain to you what tenuous means or will you just go to Urban Dictionary along with the other 12 yo's?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wolfmother you have been a poster here for a long time so I will show you some respect.

Try Google.

All the info you need is there. He admits himself he went for twice the money and a shot at FG because Hasler didn't rate him.
Cook signed with Souths for $50,000 extra that's def 100% correct.

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
as @086 mentioned I think you need help in grasping the concept of reality
. You seem like you made your mind up a long time ago based on an assumption and are closed to anything that disproves your claim
Thanks Wolfie

Seems a lot of people here can see why certain posts are created.

The intention wasn’t to sook about anything rather to share what I thought was interesting insight from the man himself

Too many egos around here

Banned
Reaction score
086...............For someone who last night posted:

"Nyet, I'm actually a feudal superior, thus the number utilised to represent me in multiple facets of life ...
As for you, well, I do occasionally lower myself for comedic enjoyment, thus in this thread replying to you.
Goodbye, have a nice night :grinning:"

You are the last one to lecture about reality. Your grip on it is tenuous at best.

Would you like me to explain to you what tenuous means or will you just go to Urban Dictionary along with the other 12 yo's?
Bitch, please...
You've as much chance of sprouting something noteworthy as us signing Turpin for next year at this rate!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just heard Damien on a sports podcast asked if he enjoyed his time at the Bulldogs.

His reply was that he did and that we had a great side and that he did NOT want to leave at the time but that’s just how “rugby league works”

Was very interesting to hear him say that

Thoughts?
He didnt want to leave and lets remember at the time players wanted to play under Hasler. Despite having Farah and another hooker though Souths on the strength of 3 good FG games at seasons end by Cook could afford to offer Cook starting hooker money. We didnt want him to go but couldnt match their offer.

Wed recently signed wonderkid Lichaa. Blame Des 100% that the Club lost Cook. Hasler could of found the money if he really valued him. So Hasler in the same season let go of the following years premiership winning hooker and Club Captain in Ennis and the Australian hooker in Cook. Des certainly knows hooker talent when he sees it and he saw it in Lichaa!!!! Hmmm.

Why is it that most supporters could see Cooks potential as a great potential hooker - good defence, good hands, quick as lightning, can kick. We got Lichaa.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He didnt want to leave and lets remember at the time players wanted to play under Hasler. Despite having Farah and another hooker though Souths on the strength of 3 good FG games at seasons end by Cook could afford to offer Cook starting hooker money. We didnt want him to go but couldnt match their offer.

Wed recently signed wonderkid Lichaa. Blame Des 100% that the Club lost Cook. Hasler could of found the money if he really valued him. So Hasler in the same season let go of the following years premiership winning hooker and Club Captain in Ennis and the Australian hooker in Cook. Des certainly knows hooker talent when he sees it and he saw it in Lichaa!!!! Hmmm.

Why is it that most supporters could see Cooks potential as a great potential hooker - good defence, good hands, quick as lightning, can kick. We got Lichaa.
Does it make you sick to your stomach?

I'm starting to think you're either pay himself, adam elliot, or just a demented cheerleader

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Try Google.

Thanks for the show of respect.. But I think our wires are crossed with cook leaving.

We both agree that hasler didn't want him at the club but you're somehow saying Cook left for the money too.
It can't be both, its like having two girlfriends but you treat one like a princess and one like a ho. Is it fair to blame the ho for leaving?

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the show of respect.. But I think our wires are crossed with cook leaving.

We both agree that hasler didn't want him at the club but you're somehow saying Cook left for the money too.
It can't be both, its like having two girlfriends but you treat one like a princess and one like a ho. Is it fair to blame the ho for leaving?
Umm, yeah?
Particularly if that's her 'thing'!
*Ducks a flying rolling pin* :P
*Quotes a famous line from early Eddie Murphy stand up and finished with a wink* :grinning:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yes we do agree on Haslers not wanting him but Souths did offer him a bigger contract to make sure they got him.

Both were factors. I think Maguire dangling a FG spot carrot in front of him was also a contributing factor.

Why stay where you are not wanted on less money, even if you love the place when you can go elsewhere, be more highly valued and get payed better for it.

The whole overall package from souths was an offer he couldn't refuse.

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bitch, please...
You've as much chance of sprouting something noteworthy as us signing Turpin for next year at this rate!
WOW!!!!

Already reduced to name calling? You are so clueless.

Thank you for proving it.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would be utterly useless behind our powder puff forwards and slowest play the balls in the comp.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be utterly useless behind our powder puff forwards and slowest play the balls in the comp.
Sure would. One of my fav things to watch in league at the moment is seeing what Cook does after a speedy Cam Murray play the ball. He set up another try from it last night

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sure would. One of my fav things to watch in league at the moment is seeing what Cook does after a speedy Cam Murray play the ball. He set up another try from it last night
Cam Murray is a freak, imagine having him and Taumalolo in the same pack.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
maybe our forwards play the ball slowly because they know lichaa is going to receive it, so it doesn't matter what type of play the ball it is

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does it make you sick to your stomach?

I'm starting to think you're either pay himself, adam elliot, or just a demented cheerleader
Im beginning to think you having nothing to say to want to throw stones at other posters. Grow up and form an opinion about the issues discussed or take your immature drivel elsewhere,