Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought DCE and Foran don't get along??? Why all this talk out Foran going back to Manly?
A story that will keep coming up year after year until Foran retires. Isn't so much Manly, more Des link.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des will fuck Manly up so bad that these guys will leave at the right price.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did any one see Brandon Smith last night his the bloke I'd be going after
Yh I'd be throwing Latrells rumoured $1.1m toward him and say a Cotric type or something. Storm also have that other young hooker that has massive wraps so there's an opportunity for us to nab one.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Theyre not guna leave a good side with a great coach for a basket case with a deadbeat coach

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dwz signed for 18 months...Josh jackson finished in 2020. Jackson goes and dwz to centre/wing for trob brothers

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, they were born and bred in Manly territory, they went to Pitwatter high with my sons and they live on the beaches, there is just no way they will leave the Eagles.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys, they were born and bred in Manly territory, they went to Pitwatter high with my sons and they live on the beaches, there is just no way they will leave the Eagles.
Only chance they leave is if Manly fold

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well then we should offer them a shit load of money so they can hit up manly for more money.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh I'd be throwing Latrells rumoured $1.1m toward him and say a Cotric type or something. Storm also have that other young hooker that has massive wraps so there's an opportunity for us to nab one.
No but that wont happen, the boys have the turbo brothers leaving there beloved club for our mess for about 750 each.
They have already worked it out. Ponga is coming for 800 lol.
Fuck me....
Has anyone heard of a bloke called des hasler.
They spend the same cap as us.
What drugs does any person take to think we even have 0.05 percent chance of getting these boys ?
Another great dream........but thats it.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come November 1 I think these 2 should be our prime targets, they can totally rejuvenate this whole team, just imagine
1.Tom Trbojevic
13.Jake Trbojevic
I think they sure will be no 1 targets but the club has to have there shit in order from front office to field if we wanna attract some big name players

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These guys will be 1 club players no way they leaving. You can tell by their personalities that they are loyal & get their motivation from other things than money.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Loyalty is dead these days. Its definitely not impossible to lure them over... look at Klemmer for example, all it takes is for them to get upset over a mate treated unfairly or a contract dispute and they are already looking at other options

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s 750K each which is enough cause we have a winger and lock but I would do 1.5m package at most
Pretty sure Manly will sow them up if they haven't already like Cherry. Manly will spend a quarter on their cap on these three.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No but that wont happen, the boys have the turbo brothers leaving there beloved club for our mess for about 750 each.
They have already worked it out. Ponga is coming for 800 lol.
Fuck me....
Has anyone heard of a bloke called des hasler.
They spend the same cap as us.
What drugs does any person take to think we even have 0.05 percent chance of getting these boys ?
Another great dream........but thats it.
That's why I said Smith and Cotric.. lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Theyre not guna leave a good side with a great coach for a basket case with a deadbeat coach
Poinga went to newy when they had the spoon these young players with a guaranteed first grade spot plus extra $100k a year will come