Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
how many times does this topic need to be rehashed FFS .. theyre gone get over it .. our problems run much deeper than a centre and a winger..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Titans signed Kallum Watkins from Leeds immediately. Finally get to see if he can cut it here.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we please make a rule that there will not be any more threads or posts made asking for Reynolds back?
He was shit when he was here and is at the perfect club now. If we seriously entertained the idea of getting him back we are no better than the eels

End of story

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watching highlights recently of the top finishers in the game. I really do think that the everybody is blindsided by the pongas the Tommy turbo and Mitchell. But I reckon we should be going hard for Josh ado carr.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't help who I go hard for.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He would be a cherry on top type of signing look at Reimis now he gets no ball it would be the same with him.

We need to sort the spine as the number one priority.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how the media found out about this, couple of people would know what I'm talking about

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any word on what SBW will be doing next year now he has played his last game for Auckland Blues and his All Black contract finishes after the World Cup?

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Turpin and Arthars would be solid buys for us. Slight risk but would potentially come fairly cheap.

I understand you need your “workhorse” type players, but we will have Jacko and Stimson next year. I would start shopping Elliot and Tolman to see if someone will pick them up for what they’re currently being paid at the dogs (probably unlikely based on current form).

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come November 1 I think these 2 should be our prime targets, they can totally rejuvenate this whole team, just imagine
1.Tom Trbojevic
13.Jake Trbojevic