RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could also be a big fxking rumour to take the spotlight off Pay....if so it's worked temporarily!

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you look at it the deal isn’t that bad it would be good to have him now Signed for 2021 As then we have time to secure others for 2021 without back ended deals so we don’t fuck up 2021s war chest cap and we still have good Money for then as well besides it’s not $1.5-2m dollars for Ponga or so all we need is the right people around him and right players and may as well have a fully firing for us

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of people are getting worked up about the 10 year rumour when it's all just speculation right now. A 5 year deal is more likely in the best interest of both parties. Don't believe everything you read...

People need to chill until more information comes to light and just be thankful the club is chasing and is a legitimate chance of signing a genuine superstar for once.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I'm not sure you guys getting the drawing power of having someone like Latrell coming over to the dogs. That will get a lot of young up and comers interested in playing at the club. Hopefully a decent hooker and halfback. After that it's much easier to get the pieces to fit around them all.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're paying our centre over a mill then wtf are our spine going to expect? It's ridiculous. 10 year deal even more ridiculous.
Salaries should be based on the players impact... not just because of position...

Look at foran, latrell would be much more bang for buck than foran ever would be.

Regardless of position he can turn a game on his head all on his own.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I sort of agree on a 5 year deal on the Same money for how just Incase we have to upgrade his contract

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tbh the bulldogs should be doing this to all their good players to test if the roosters really want all of them
And at least we may be able to fool the roosters at their own game

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Salaries should be based on the players impact... not just because of position...

Look at foran, latrell would be much more bang for buck than foran ever would be.

Regardless of position he can turn a game on his head all on his own.
Exactly he can also play like a 5/8 at centre anyways so there fixed

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack bird and dugan close to a mill ,everyone getting caught up with his position the point is hes a matchwinner and worth taking a risk ,semi radradra was a winger but worth alot of money
Fuck yeah... positions mean little if the bloke can single handedly get 2 tries a game and have a hand in 3 more.

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Latrell already has problems do we want those problems for 10 years.

Give the money to Ponga instead.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it or not, i have good source that the Roosters will release Latrell before June 30 if;
1. Dogs pick up the full amount of his Roosters contract for the next 18 months
2. Handover Michael Lichaa for the remainder of the year - not negotiable
You are right, I do find this hard to believe.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won't handle the move, bloke is a star because of his explosive power, move him into the spine and you take that explosive power away from him.
Agree with the explosive power.
Absolutely do not want him at 6.
Preference remains as a centre but I think he could do a job as a FB if he was needed to.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I pity the one who raised you, grown up with such naivety flowing through the veins.. Wonder what else is flowing through the veins of the one who thinks Inglis wasn't earning big at the storm. What was it again, a boat, a car or a house? All three dipshit?
All speculation dickhead

Lay the books out on the table and prove it dickhead

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember Mal Meninga 34, centre and captain of Raiders who smashed Terry Lamb and scored a great try in 94 grand final, I don't think he was 140 kg but Latrell could end up the same in 10 years.

Funny how people knew Mal by his first name, he was always Mal smell my finger to me and already Latrell is known just by his first name. Could be also be something to do with no one else with the same name lol.
I think it’s like a prince or bono
Thing