Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks, so is Lewis injured or taking time off becuase of his baby? or is he still playing Canterbury cup?

Seems like Lewis is getting no man love from Dean.
Injured his ankle last weekend playing Canterbury Cup. Think he is out for 3 or 4 weeks.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks, so is Lewis injured or taking time off becuase of his baby? or is he still playing Canterbury cup?

got injured during the CCC game 4-5 weeks syndesmosis..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lewis injured his ankle in CCup last week and is out of at least 4 weeks.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will play them back into form like the rest of them

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres been an increase in Syndesmosis type injuries. I wonder if some of the actions by players are deliberately harming players?

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hands up, I'm confused, help me out here. Some people want Pay sacked immediately, but can't name a truly viable replacement, my guess is no one decent would want it and/or is available. Internal replacement from the current coaching staff, seriously would you want the current attacking coach or the defensive coach in charge of every aspect of the team, hands down, not me. So people demanding immediate sacking are not being realistic IMHO.

Which leaves the people that are demanding that he be sacked at the end of this season, well unfortunately it isn't the end of year yet, not that I noticed anyway. My view is pretty simple, there is no option but to tough it out for the rest of this season, then make a call. Which doesn't mean not exploring opportunities for other coaches, in the strictest confidence of course. Let it out and the pesky media will fark it up for us.

Go Dogs
Hi just ready through comments, it seems you agree pay is shit. So are you just arguing with every one for the sake of arguing or can you really not see the damage it is doing to the player's,fans and club

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ogden playing CCup today.....

Nu Brown is out so the mail about him playing tomorrow looks right

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He actually dropped Ogden lololololol
I thought it was his usual team list bullshit and Ogden would still play. Just when you think Pay can’t get any worse he still manages to surprise you. Ogden has been our best source of go forward all year I wouldn’t blame him if he went and asked for a release.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was his usual team list bullshit and Ogden would still play. Just when you think Pay can’t get any worse he still manages to surprise you. Ogden has been our best source of go forward all year I wouldn’t blame him if he went and asked for a release.
Yep u wouldnt want to be a kiwi player in our club, pay seems to have a problem with new zealanders, is the only thing i can think of. Im convinced now in the 26 rounds this season he isnt going to name the strongest side once.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep u wouldnt want to be a kiwi player in our club, pay seems to have a problem with new zealanders, is the only thing i can think of. Im convinced now in the 26 rounds this season he isnt going to name the strongest side once.
I’m not sure if it’s got to do with race or not because he seems to love Sue but he definitely has players that can do no wrong.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ok after that dumb selection, I am back on the Board's case.

Surely now, everyone, including the Board and even Pay himself, must realise he is fing crazy. None of them are performing 100% but Ofa the best of a bad lot. This situation brought on in no small part by Pay himself, is just out of hand now.

The Board must get involved.

Pay out now.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok after that dumb selection, I am back on the Board's case.

Surely now, everyone, including the Board and even Pay himself, must realise he is fing crazy. None of them are performing 100% but Ofa the best of a bad lot. This situation brought on in no small part by Pay himself, is just out of hand now.

The Board must get involved.

Pay out now.
It destroys the argument that Pay doesn’t have the cattle when he won’t select the good players that he does have. This could completely destroy Ofa’s confidence getting dropped after performing well all year and carrying the pack at times.

I agree, someone needs to step in before Pay can cause more damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.