Please tell me this bloke has no idea

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me one bit the club is a fucking mess ATM if pay has fallen out with more then half the team as you can see that there is cracks there with how the players are playing and what they are saying in the media eg Foran and his fucked team selection on top of other things . the current board are just as fucked for re-signing the useless prick as well there no difference between them and the last board

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My guess is he'll see out this year fail to reach his kpi and will be sacked. With an interim coach in place for next year... or if our board is skilled enough with a new top end coach announced...

Reactions: DT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rebuild lol, yea ok.. Thats the key word!!

However, rebuilding or not, let’s do it with a fucking coach who knows how to make selections and use his Bench etc etc etc.. pay has to be booted , sick of saying it , sick of hearing it !! Just get it fucking done!! Time to move on.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That page basically reads some random stuff off the kennel and makes fake news. Worst bulldogs page for reliability and info.

Don't bother guys.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck me sideways... kid needs to spend more time with his English teacher, and less time on Instagram.

Patrick Hanks of Collins English Dictionary fame would kick the bucket reading that bullshit.

They deleted and reposted that massage SONCE you tuk that screenshit!!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I am sorry, but when players play shit - using the coach as the reason rather than owning it and levelling up, is downright bullshit. Players who are in excuses and blame the coach mode are a big reason the team is not cohesive and not competing with intensity. I would sooner blame them before a coach that is not telling them to try less, forget ball security, pass behind the player, pass too far in front, lay on the player long enough to give a penalty, strip the ball in front of the ref. Please, this is getting pathetic for me. Pay needs to fire a rocket up their arses if he can see they are getting two faced. Drop as many as you have to, so players get the message, the Club comes first!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am sorry, but when players play shit - using the coach as the reason rather than owning it and levelling up, is downright bullshit. Players who are in excuses and blame the coach mode are a big reason the team is not cohesive and not competing with intensity. I would sooner blame them before a coach that is not telling them to try less, forget ball security, pass behind the player, pass too far in front, lay on the player long enough to give a penalty, strip the ball in front of the ref. Please, this is getting pathetic for me. Pay needs to fire a rocket up their arses if he can see they are getting two faced. Drop as many as you have to, so players get the message, the Club comes first!
The shit players aren't being helped by a shit "coach".

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Not sure how you cant see Pay is the problem. He is woeful at every aspect of being a coach, team selections, bench rotation and the teams game plan. The guy has yet to improve a single player

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Isn’t that that kid that used to get roasted here? Billris or something? Would make crap up and claim inside sources when he was like 12?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The board are so stubborn and dumb leaving him till the end of the year they are doing exactly what they criticised the previous board for doing and the damage being done to the moral of the players also we may let go of players that could of been good ,wed be better off just putting steve g in charge till the end of the season

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey mate. You will be crucified on here for blaming anyone except the coach.
People need to realise that the roster is sub standard with a couple of exceptions.
A combination of Wayne Bennett and Jack Gibson would not achieve much with this team.
And the Board are well aware of the lack of talent in some of the players.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Hey mate. You will be crucified on here for blaming anyone except the coach.
People need to realise that the roster is sub standard with a couple of exceptions.
A combination of Wayne Bennett and Jack Gibson would not achieve much with this team.
And the Board are well aware of the lack of talent in some of the players.
I thought this year we would make 8 and push for the top 4 according to you, what happened ? Your views seem the change hourly