Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Eels I’m hearing
Can u believe he’s on 600k???
I heard we are keen on Api let’s see if it happens. $600k is a steep but a hooker is a big problem if you don’t have a decent one.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And what has he done for the Panthers at fullback? Shit all.
He performed well there during his first spell, not going to worry about how he did with the Panthers towards the backend of his time with them.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve never been this popular in my life
Spent me entire day and long weekend answering dm’s
Very early stages
Our pitch is to make him highest paid player at our club
I will repeat though very early stages but I have renewed optimism that by 2021 we will definitely posses atleast one marquee player
Position he plays?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Very early stages
I will repeat though very early stages but I have renewed optimism that by 2021 we will definitely posses atleast one marquee player
Give me like 10 minutes, I'll send you a dick pic that will get your to spill the beans ;)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very early stages
I heard earlier in the year that was the plan all along. Whether we get that player is another matter but at least they're trying.

It's how they spend the money on the other players, how soon they fire Pay and who is the replacement which worries me. Once that foundation is in place, it will be easier to sign a marquee player and get them over the line.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At long last a positive signing. Here’s hoping this is the just the beginning.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another good aspect of the two signings this week is that it puts the heat in the current playing group. If they want to be part of the club post 2020 they better start showing why.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard we are keen on Api let’s see if it happens. $600k is a steep but a hooker is a big problem if you don’t have a decent one.
I wouldnt mind chasing broncos reserve hooker. The guy who came in when McCullough was injured

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to all the little birds whispers
We can end up with
Litrell Mitchell
SBW
Falau
Campbell Gillard
Waqa Blake
Shane Flanagan and son
Kevin Walters
And uncle Nick and his SOMBRERO

I reckon Flanagan and then Valentine Holmes

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind chasing broncos reserve hooker. The guy who came in when McCullough was injured
Turpin? Yeah he looks the goods. I think the Broncos will let McCullough walk to keep Turpin.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys enough questions and people who know of this please keep it yourselves because the last thing we need is to screw this up. And please lock this thread because i wouldn't want the media F it up for us.

You guys know who you are that know info about this so the less we say the better. We just want you guys (the kennelers) to believe in the club. Positive future ahead.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that DWZ’s contract expires at the same time as Pays? Obviously he’s comfortable playing for Pay for the 18 months of his contract, but wants to know who the coach will be before he signs an extension.

Regardless, it kinda debunks the idea that we can’t sign decent players while Pay is the coach.

Go Dogs

A

Alexander the Great

Oh yeahh !!! And possible there's one more that's in progress that's even bigger boys fingers cross it will happen, again I won't say who lol
I got word of this. If they can lock him in it will be huge for the club