Official State of Origin - NSW v QLD - Game Discussion Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I may as well have just burnt my $500 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: bloody hell blues !!

Oh well off to the gallops the weekend lol.!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t mind walker but Cleary should have never been there. Worst decision. Wighton also fucked uo big time. But why wasn’t klem in last 10 min to get forwards going. Some decisions second half by filter got me scratching my head

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Freddy giving Pay a run for worst use of the bench ever. Klemmer not given a second spell? Walker/Wighton sub? Frizel off in about 30 minutes? Lol

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve only been saying it for 3 years now, Cleary is fucking absolute dog shit. Was he even playing? Walker? MIA.

Needed Maloney selected.

Fucking Cleary fuck me dead.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as people don’t agree Pearce should have been playing with current form.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair Cleary was shit last year too Haha

Maloney was the man.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as people don’t agree Pearce should have been playing with current form.
I think a lot of people have said that this year, Cleary to predictable
Walker MIA

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Freddy giving Pay a run for worst use of the bench ever. Klemmer not given a second spell? Walker/Wighton sub? Frizel off in about 30 minutes? Lol
One of the few people on here analysing how bad Fittler was. He imploded with an 8 point lead. Master coach Fittler won QLD the game with his subs.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Queens curse. The indigenous not singing the Anthem and not turning up for the game.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People scapegoating Cleary & Walker lol

Did you see Fittler's garbage bench rotation? We had hardly any go forward in the 2nd half. Wighton on for Walker changed the game.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I may as well have just burnt my $500 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: bloody hell blues !!

Oh well off to the gallops the weekend lol.!!
Dont feel bad i did my money as well $500 for dogs to make the 8. Put it on before season started its gonski as well