Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sezar will be starting half next week - Sam Williams had a shocker last week, don't think he will be the starting half at Raiders for too long. He's average
Maybe but Sam Williams can school Lewis and Cogger together..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice pack today, just gotta not beat ourselves, get the basics right, simple game plan and steamroll them.
Goal line defense failed last week, should hold today with some thought.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we lose today what's the excuse for pay this time lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't mind our 17 atm. Something tells me it may just click into gear a bit tonight.

Dogs 13+

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone saying online that CHN got dropped??? If thats true I'm going to be pissed

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone saying online that CHN got dropped??? If thats true I'm going to be pissed
Pay doesn’t seem to rate CHN

Started on bench

That monster game v Cowboys, Pay threatens to hook him just after HT

Since then (bar game he missed) Pay has shortened his minutes and devised every attacking raid on the opposite edge

I’m short Pay is the worst coach I have ever seen since I started watching winfield Cup in the 80s

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay is an absolute idiot.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If CHN gets dropped Pay instantly becomes the worst coach in NRL history, if he isn’t already
There’s been plenty of absolute dud coaches but Pay would have to have one of the worst win % for a coach that’s lasted 1.5+ years surely. If he makes it to 3 years it’ll be horrendous for us supporters

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay doesn’t seem to rate CHN

Started on bench

That monster game v Cowboys, Pay threatens to hook him just after HT

Since then (bar game he missed) Pay has shortened his minutes and devised every attacking raid on the opposite edge

I’m short Pay is the worst coach I have ever seen since I started watching winfield Cup in the 80s
No no Im serious... Im not being bitter but in all honesty HIS FUKN UP THERE WITH THE WORST!!!!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s been plenty of absolute dud coaches but Pay would have to have one of the worst win % for a coach that’s lasted 1.5+ years surely. If he makes it to 3 years it’ll be horrendous for us supporters
See Nathan Brown....if you mean overall, but Bulldogs wise, you’re probably right.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a really good vibe about tonight
Can feel a good performance and win,mind you I say that every week
Might sneak the flask in,bit nippy

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what's going to happen, Canberra will unearth some kid and this will be his first game in the top grade, he will kill us almost single-handedly then return to obscurity.
If we don't win this one well even I will be calling for Pays head...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gotta go to missus' work friend engagement party... dunno what would have been more painful, going somewhere i have no interest in going, or watching the dogs let me down again lol

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gotta go to missus work friend engagement party... dunno what would have been more painful, going somewhere i have no interest in going, or watching the dogs let me down again lol
Go to the party... enjoy yourself.

Then come home, look at the score and go "good I didn't waste valuable time watching pretend footballers".

Watching us get flogged loses it's appeal after a while.

We all know Dogs will start well, everyone will think "WOOHOO we've got this won", then at half time they'll shit the bed and we will lose by 20+.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta go to missus work friend engagement party... dunno what would have been more painful, going somewhere i have no interest in going, or watching the dogs let me down again lol
I bet there going to be a bunch of losers and you will have to make small talk all night
Then they will fall into their clicky groups to talk work shit plus backstab
Only plus is might be some nice you know what

Status
Not open for further replies.