Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont care if Foran wears 7 or 6 as long he plays both sides its gives us a chance.
What are we going to do without an 8 minute cameo from Nu brown or lichaa ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Already feels like a long losing streak lol.
Still think our only win was against the tigers @ Campbelltown... So acustomed to losing these days I forget about the game against the cowboys, we beat them right?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
CHN was selected as a centre last week but withdrew. Why isnt he in the centres now?
The centres have been leaking points and we need someone in there that has some idea of tackling.
CHN leads our team for missed tackles and is one of the worst in the league.. so im not quite sure how he is going to fix defensive issues in the cenre

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
CHN leads our team for missed tackles and is one of the worst in the league.. so im not quite sure how he is going to fix defensive issues in the cenre
you may even find that our centre defensive problems could stem from the 2nd row

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you may even find that our centre defensive problems could stem from the 2nd row
Yup, our left wasn’t sliding fast enough, I’d say that’s why Martin etc got dropped
You have to work hard and go with the bloke outside of you and inside has to to work hard too
Move up n slid together otherwise it’s a shit fight

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Solid team and a 4 forward bench - TK rejoices!

We win this week!!!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Pay has fixed the problem by telling CHN to tackle the Titans players as they step of the bus.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who are all the pay supporters gonna blame this week if we lose to titans lol
I’m one of the Pay blamers and I must say this team is close to my preference. Forgetting Marcy’s good game last week I would add Harper in centre and Lewis at 9.
Montoya deserves his spot from his performance last week so Kudos to Pay from me on this occasion.

Hopefully they play well and we stick with the bench we have got moving forward. One should drop off when RFM is back.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHN was selected as a centre last week but withdrew. Why isnt he in the centres now?
The centres have been leaking points and we need someone in there that has some idea of tackling.
Marcy played well and he will never drop Hoppa. Marcy plays bad and the swap will be made IMO.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On another note

We have played 3 home games out of 10

Auckland
Melbourne
Brisbane
Gold Coast

When it rains it pours

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Solid team, but how can Okunbor still be named. He is killing us, worst winger I’ve witnessed in years. The mistakes are laughable. Surely someone else is worthy of a crack

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is about the strongest side we could put on the park

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Solid team, but how can Okunbor still be named. He is killing us, worst winger I’ve witnessed in years. The mistakes are laughable. Surely someone else is worthy of a crack
Its just confidence hes worth persisting with

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Titans must be licking there lips seeing Okunbur and Montoya on the same side.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather bench Fualalo, move Jacko to lock and start Martin.
Danny kind of deserves the start though. He’s been running hard lately and lifted his play which is good to see.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fualolos been good.. has had good impact when coming on from the bench..