Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So who are all the pay supporters gonna blame this week if we lose to titans lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather bench Fualalo, move Jacko to lock and start Martin.
Seems I convinced you Jacko is a lock:tonguewink: Now I have to convince you were right and why he cant play lock:tongueclosed:

After doing a bit of digging we all failed to realise Jacks shoulder cant handle the load at lock. After surgery he needed between 4-6 months of recovery BEFORE he started with the full contact. Bottom line is Jacko shouldn't be playing in the middle and probably shouldn't be playing at all. Pretty sure this is the reason Jacko is so standoffish and why if he plays lock, its minimal minutes and why Pay always reverts him to an edge. If this is the case I'm happy to see him take a break.

Last edited:

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Danny in the team I am guaranteed the equivalent excitement of sleeping pills. The man is an excitement machine & I cherish his weekly inclusion in our riveting roster just bursting with football talent.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tyrone Roberts always seems to lift during our games and look like a superstar.
Arthars is a danger man for Titans... incredibly fast player and has been slotting into second row lately.

Hopefully Peachey plays like last week in the last 10 minutes. Bloke was useless.

RFM probably back... and the week after that Elliott.
Fcuk. Rfm would probably get a run in reggies and Elliot would go straight back in at FB/HB/Captain/Onemanteam

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just hope he uses the bench properly. lol
There will be lots of head scratching trying to figure out who gets the 10mins before full time with no hooker on the bench.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With Danny in the team I am guaranteed the equivalent excitement of sleeping pills. The man is an excitement machine & I cherish his weekly inclusion in our riveting roster just bursting with football talent.
Surely his taking the piss with Fualalo at lock right?? Guy is nothing but metres off the bench... What does he expect from Mr 1dimension Fualalo in probably the most versatile position on the field IN TODAYS GAME!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a bad team, bar a few named ! Titans always seem to get one over us..!! This team is more than capable of a win, so as the good saying goes..

Let the bulldogs be victorious!!!!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely this has to be the last throw of the dice of turning our season around. Lose this and if it wasn't over before, this loss will just confirm it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems I convinced you Jacko is a lock:tonguewink: Now I have to convince you were right and why he cant play lock:tongueclosed:

After doing a bit of digging we all failed to realise Jacks shoulder cant handle the load at lock. After surgery he needed between 4-6 months of recovery BEFORE he started with the full contact. Bottom line is Jacko shouldn't be playing in the middle and probably shouldn't be playing at all. Pretty sure this is the reason Jacko is so standoffish and why if he plays lock, its minimal minutes and why Pay always reverts him to an edge. If this is the case I'm happy to see him take a break.
Jacko just doesn’t have the agility to play on the edge now.

If he’s playing busted just rest him! He was supposed to be touch and go to be fit for round 1 and he was doing contact sessions around Xmas!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely this has to be the last throw of the dice of turning our season around. Lose this and if it wasn't over before, this loss will just confirm it.
And surely the end for dean pay cause 2 wins from 10 is simply unnacceptable and we would struggle to win another game this season

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Swap Napa around for Tolman who is not our best number 8 and swap Jackson back to lock for Fualalo.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jacko just doesn’t have the agility to play on the edge now.

If he’s playing busted just rest him! He was supposed to be touch and go to be fit for round 1 and he was doing contact sessions around Xmas!
I also reckon rest him... We have plenty of other guys to do the job and his not doing his reputation any good on an edge. We need this guy in the coming years fighting fit as much an anyone else.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The pack is instantly stronger with 4 on bench and more importantly no Elliott

Foran has 80 min under his belt so he should fire with CHN back in the side

Then again Brenko probably jags a hatty and they win by 20

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we can’t jag a win here it’s going to be a long losing streak with the next 4 games against heavyweights.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wooden spoon play off game I’m struggling to tip a winner

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we can’t jag a win here it’s going to be a long losing streak with the next 4 games against heavyweights.
Already feels like a long losing streak lol.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
CHN was selected as a centre last week but withdrew. Why isnt he in the centres now?
The centres have been leaking points and we need someone in there that has some idea of tackling.