Where to from here?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So our team last week were poor and changes were needed. Those changes were made and we still stuck. So where do we go from here? Do we replace the poor performers from the knights game with poor performers from the team that lost to Manly, but did not play this round?
We really are in a massive hole. We are clueless in attack, we are making too many simple errors, and the whole team just looks completely out of confidence.
How can we change this though? Is it the players? Is it the coach? Is it both? Probably both tbh. But how can we possibly make it out of this hole we are in? Any suggestions??
We seem to be lacking creativity, so I would be considering playing Lewis at lock. I know he is not that big, and he certainly wont be making too many hit ups. But he is a good defender, and could give us another dimension in attack. He would also be a back up for attacking kicks, and could be valuable with a tiring defense. Perhaps he could be our 14 and come on and play stints at 13 or 9.
I know many people will shoot this down and say he doesn't deserve a spot in the team, but we need something more, so it's worth a shot. What do you think?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
There isn’t much you can do when the players you drop are replaced with equally shit players.
Just have to wait till we get some decent signings.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There isn’t much you can do when the players you drop are replaced with equally shit players.
Just have to wait till we get some decent signings.
We won’t be getting anyone with pay as coach

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant let Pay sign anyone and whoever Anderson grabs they end up hating Pay. Re-signed the DUD 5 wks to early FCUK!!!!
That’s what fucking shits me, they didn’t learn from the des hasler mistake and they go and do it again why

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We seem to be lacking creativity, so I would be considering playing Lewis at lock. I know he is not that big, and he certainly wont be making too many hit ups. But he is a good defender, and could give us another dimension in attack. He would also be a back up for attacking kicks, and could be valuable with a tiring defense. Perhaps he could be our 14 and come on and play stints at 13 or 9.
Lewis hasn’t been creating plays in the halves so would he suddenly create plays at lock? Keep him in the halves if he’s in first grade. Our pack lacks size and punch depending on how Pay rotates the players and putting Lewis in there just wouldn’t work. We would get absolutely monstered.

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m telling ya send messages to the club on social and voice your frustration let em get the message

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2009 style recruitment drive. It’s the only way out of this shit storm. Having said that, I’m not sure what our cap situation is.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cant let Pay sign anyone and whoever Anderson grabs they end up hating Pay. Re-signed the DUD 5 wks to early FCUK!!!!
For sure, the signings are needed and that means we need the right people in control to get/attract them. This all needs to be addressed to make this possible.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
We’ve got room but they are taking the piss out of us
Yeah we got room but they not spending it just for the f of it.
What you on about mate? You basically saying the board is sabotaging the club?
And let’s say hypothetically we got money as you say we do, who is on the market of any quality that’s worth signing ?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here’s a few things I’d like to see.

-First thing is getting Foran off an edge and let him use the entire field.
-If Pay insists on a bench hooker give him more time on the field then 10 mins in junk time. This would take heat off the halves if there’s a attacking threat from dummy half.
-Give the green light for offloads anytime/anywhere. High completion rates mean jack shit when you are still losing and we are the most dangerous off second phase play.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think pay will be sacked. Surely we wont pay out two coaches in a row. And who will replace him anyway? I also dont think it's all pays fault, even if I am seriously losing faith in his coaching ability.
The team are making so many stupid errors in good field position, and we simply dont have the players needed to win in this tough competition.
I dont agree that wont be able to sign any players. We will find a way to sign a decent player and with some luck it will flow on.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think pay will be sacked. Surely we wont pay out two coaches in a row. And who will replace him anyway? I also dont think it's all pays fault, even if I am seriously losing faith in his coaching ability.
The team are making so many stupid errors in good field position, and we simply dont have the players needed to win in this tough competition.
I dont agree that wont be able to sign any players. We will find a way to sign a decent player and with some luck it will flow on.
He won’t be on a lot of money anyway

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here’s a few things I’d like to see.

-First thing is getting Foran off an edge and let him use the entire field.
-If Pay insists on a bench hooker give him more time on the field then 10 mins in junk time. This would take heat off the halves if there’s a attacking threat from dummy half.
-Give the green light for offloads anytime/anywhere. High completion rates mean jack shit when you are still losing and we are the most dangerous off second phase play.
I'd agree with those changes. Especially the interchange bit. It really doesn't make sense!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He won’t be on a lot of money anyway
It wont happen. And so many on here were saying that we would never sign another coach after sacking des. So doing it again would make signing a new coach even more difficult.