Pay axes 3 stars...

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Montoya played well. Sue ok. C. Smith and Okenbour terrible.
Sue 87 metres off the bench 10 tackles zero misses and a huge hit in Klemm.

Smith 88 metres 24 tackled and 1 miss, for his first start not bad. Didnt miss Martin anyway.

Pretty good imo.

Okunbor didnt replace anyone so I wasn't talking about him.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sue 87 metres off the bench 10 tackles zero misses and a huge hit in Klemm.

Smith 88 metres 24 tackled and 1 miss, for his first start not bad. Didnt miss Martin anyway.

Pretty good imo.

Okunbor didnt replace anyone so I wasn't talking about him.
I know but I can’t help but continuously comment on him. He’s scarred me and now I’m suffering PTSD

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he looks scared of contact.

He butchered that first try opportunity too.
Even George Rose would’ve crossed in the corner. I think it’s safe to say he’s played his last game in first grade for a little while. Montoya played well today thank fuck

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even George Rose would’ve crossed in the corner. I think it’s safe to say he’s played his last game in first grade for a little while. Montoya played well today thank fuck
I'm not sure he'll get dropped LOL

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure he'll get dropped LOL
I’ll wake up screaming if Okenbour is in the team come Tuesday arvo. He causes so many errors then looks around with this dumbfounded expression on his face like it’s someone else’s fault. He’s just no good for my blood pressure.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well that was basically useless. Martin performed far better last week on the left edge than Elliott, Smith was meh, Sue was decent..overall no real change.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ll wake up screaming if Okenbour is in the team come Tuesday arvo. He causes so many errors then looks around with this dumbfounded expression on his face like it’s someone else’s fault. He’s just no good for my blood pressure.
Better warn the neighbours then as Pay loves the big JO and won’t drop him.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah he looks scared of contact.

He butchered that first try opportunity too.
yep... fucker just had to head for the corner... he has the size to absorb the defense and the height to cross the line... i nearly kicked the tv when he fucked that one...

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Elliot and okunbor should be dropped
Sue played well as did Montoya.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
yep... fucker just had to head for the corner... he has the size to absorb the defense and the height to cross the line... i nearly kicked the tv when he fucked that one...
scared to dive could wind himself lol

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot and okunbor should be dropped
Sue played well as did Montoya.
Pay said in the presser that he was impressed with Elliott on the edge today. He won’t get dropped, he just earned himself the coaches player of the week and a two year contract extension.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should try out for our cheerleaders next year...oh wait, he might strain something.

F@#* I hate that dumb look when the opposition scores on his wing....useless prick!

tenor.gif