Brandon Wakeham

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why through our junior system?? That’s a dumb comment.... so just bring up a half who has no talent as long as he’s from our junior system... smh
Who are you going to bring in Mr Cleal?

Cronk? Retiring end of the year

Munster? Signed for another 5 years

DCE? Signed a 9 year deal was it?

Maloney? Going to ESL?

N. Cleary? Signed 4 year extension? Everyone over-hyped him and looks like he has regressed even with his father as a coach

which head are you shaking?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who are you going to bring in Mr Cleal?

Cronk? Retiring end of the year

Munster? Signed for another 5 years

DCE? Signed a 9 year deal was it?

Maloney? Going to ESL?

N. Cleary? Signed 4 year extension? Everyone over-hyped him and looks like he has regressed even with his father as a coach

which head are you shaking?
Enough with the sarcasm... it’s not classy...

Mitchell Moses
Kyle Flanagan
Lachlan lamb

Thats three of the top of my head that I’d want other then Wakeham

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mitchell Moses has 2 good games and all of a sudden he is a top half.

The **** is fucken shit, especially at 900k per year.

For that moula your player must perform week in week out - Cronk, Tedesco, Smith, Munster, Taumalolo

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mitchell Moses has 2 good games and all of a sudden he is a top half.

The **** is fucken shit, especially at 900k per year.

For that moula your player must perform week in week out - Cronk, Tedesco, Smith, Munster, Taumalolo
and those 2 games always happen during contract renewal year

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Waksman is a long way off first grade but he can get there. Like any great half he needs a solid year or 2 in reserve grade to Hone his game. No point playing him in u20 when he will run rings around kids. He needs to vas adults and get put on his ass a few times.

We do seem to have some decent backups in nsw cup and a few decent forwards (as is always the case with the dogs). Who was the fullback the other day? Very very raw must have been plucked from nowhere when Meaney came up. But in saying all that we did perform across the park. But you need to question the level of reserve grade when Montoya is a stand out :p haha.

Like let’s not get excited because a kid set up a few try’s. Long way to go.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Waksman is a long way off first grade but he can get there. Like any great half he needs a solid year or 2 in reserve grade to Hone his game. No point playing him in u20 when he will run rings around kids. He needs to vas adults and get put on his ass a few times.

We do seem to have some decent backups in nsw cup and a few decent forwards (as is always the case with the dogs). Who was the fullback the other day? Very very raw must have been plucked from nowhere when Meaney came up. But in saying all that we did perform across the park. But you need to question the level of reserve grade when Montoya is a stand out :p haha.

Like let’s not get excited because a kid set up a few try’s. Long way to go.
Connolly Leumelu was the fullback ... Keebra Park > Tigers Juniors > Bulldogs. Stupidly quick in open space and moves really well across the field. Has come up from Flegg, after Toa Mata'afa got dropped to Bundy Cup.

Tui Katoa is the one I'm keeping an eye on. Good potential prospect, and unlike Okunbor safe under the high ball, with absolute speed to burn. Scored a beast of a try on the weekend.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brandon has potential, and with the correct coaches around him, could be our answer in the halves

This kid will be ready in 2021once glasshouse Foran's contract expires at the end of 2020

Once we secure a hooker, 2 outside backs and 2 forwards, along with Wakeham we should be contending every year.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandon has potential, and with the correct coaches around him, could be our answer in the halves

This kid will be ready in 2021once glasshouse Foran's contract expires at the end of 2020

Once we secure a hooker, 2 outside backs and 2 forwards, along with Wakeham we should be contending every year.
He’s played no junior rep footy... not even in the same sentence as the top halves in lower grade footy and you expect this kid whose never seen the light of day in top footy in lower grades to steer us to being “contenders” every year in first grade... I should report your comment for being so stupid lol

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s played no junior rep footy... not even in the same sentence as the top halves in lower grade footy and you expect this kid whose never seen the light of day in top footy in lower grades to steer us to being “contenders” every year in first grade... I should report your comment for being so stupid lol
It means sweet fuck all.

Lichaa was perched in all rep teams and labeled as the next big thing. How did that go?

Stupid is as stupid does, dickhead

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Enough with the sarcasm... it’s not classy...

Mitchell Moses
Kyle Flanagan
Lachlan lamb

Thats three of the top of my head that I’d want other then Wakeham
Looool

These three players together aren’t even close to wakeham...

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened to Will Kerr?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It means sweet fuck all.

Lichaa was perched in all rep teams and labeled as the next big thing. How did that go?

Stupid is as stupid does, dickhead
Lol... moron

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Connolly Leumelu was the fullback ... Keebra Park > Tigers Juniors > Bulldogs. Stupidly quick in open space and moves really well across the field. Has come up from Flegg, after Toa Mata'afa got dropped to Bundy Cup.

Tui Katoa is the one I'm keeping an eye on. Good potential prospect, and unlike Okunbor safe under the high ball, with absolute speed to burn. Scored a beast of a try on the weekend.
Yep, I got my eye on Katoa as well. I think this kid has something to offer, very young and already showing some really good signs