Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay just has to let them offload whenever they want we look so much better off second phase play.
Pay should just fuck off and jump out the box, fuck the ****. Another half of footy, and we still can't involve our right edge? No early ball for CHN? Can't even setup a single set play involving him? Fuck sake

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whoever said earlier Hoppa done nothing give ya self an uppercut boy

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead set the simple things this team can’t get right. We are so fucking stupid we are good for 1-2 tries a game.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Half time should be 12-6 at least

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that was shit at least it's even but we got nobody like a Morgan that can win a close game

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We playing well

6-6 is all good all things considered

Okunbor cost us a try but scored one so nullified in fact should’ve had 2

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever said earlier Hoppa done nothing give ya self an uppercut boy
That was me ... lol dead set he can be up there with the best centres if he wanted... he looks to be uninterested and just doing the simple things.... compare him to other centres in the comp

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay should just fuck off and jump out the box, fuck the ****. Another half of footy, and we still can't involve our right edge? No early ball for CHN? Can't even setup a single set play involving him? Fuck sake
Cogger stifles that edge so badly he has run it way too many times. Fucken feed Hoppa and Smith and you’ll get results.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yeh just going through our middle a little too easy because were not aloud to complete a fucking tackle.

So we peel off tackles like we are are playing touch football but still get penalised.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have been the better team, just no polish.....

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Am listening to the game in Melbourne on ABC Radio. I really want to hear a loud cheer from you guys at the game when Michael Lichaa comes on - please don't let me down .....

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
King is ok better than lichaa but he still offers sweet FA. His passing gets slower and he stands up with it. He has to learn to pass and get his man out side the defender. To much In the ruck shit, need to cut out a few and get to edges. Baptise is on for a min and shows exactly hooker is a trade.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger stifles that edge so badly he has run it way too many times. Fucken feed Hoppa and Smith and you’ll get results.
Agree cog seems to be a ball hog... the kid seems like he can’t pass to his right, he needs to pull his finger out and get chn involved more... I’ve said it 1mil times I don’t rate cog atall he hasn’t shown me anything to be impressed about

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rorted one try I just don’t understand the bias against us anyone else notice they holding us down in the ruck and their offside most play the balls

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Centre is better than the wing to learn how to defend matey ... out on the wing u are the last line of defense at least in the centres or back row he would have help!!! We need to remain positives as this guy has potential!
Centre is one of the hardest positions to defend in.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on dogs blue and white Greek colours give us a good Greek easter

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have defended pay plenty of times but no more . We have nothing. We Look unfit. Don't hit. His bench rotation .
What has been wrong with his bench rotation tonight? One of the few times I think he has got it right. However your going to prove me wrong in 20 minutes when Lichtard comes on.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is like 23 this year. If he can’t hold the ball he has no hope.
Hes 22.. still a pup finding his way.. a spell in reserves wont do harm..

Robinson dropped Latrell a few years back and did him a world of good..

Status
Not open for further replies.