MOORES and ANDERSONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't like the direction this club is going with these imposters, I've got it very solid from somebody in the coaching circle that Chris Anderson is interfering with the team and causing disharmony within the squad and they are doing everything in there power to promote there son.

If Kevin Moore failed the Lyn Anderson is going to have the same outcome. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't like the direction this club is going with these imposters, I've got it very solid from somebody in the coaching circle that Chris Anderson is interfering with the team and causing disharmony within the squad and they are doing everything in there power to promote there son.

If Kevin Moore failed the Lyn Anderson is going to have the same outcome. The apple does not fall far from the tree.
Sorry but personally I would rather stand with the family and friends that made this club great than a rookie coach like Pay.

If Pay had an issue then he shouldn't have re-signed as coach.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What a load of crap!! So why did they extend pays contract?? Lyn is an executive and not a coach, so how are you possibly drawing a parallel there?? Chris has coached at the highest level, so naturally he would have some coaching input.
This post is just nonsense.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

"there" son?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Close this thread..!! Sounds like nonsense lol.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
90% of this guy's post are bagging out the board..... Agenda much?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you reckon chris anderson picked the round 1 and 2 team?? Then got Pay to change it for round 3.... haha. Use some common sense please

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you reckon chris anderson picked the round 1 and 2 team?? Then got Pay to change it for round 3.... haha. Use some common sense please
No mate but completely picking out the teams but preferring certain players over others, also in retention.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a load of crap!! So why did they extend pays contract?? Lyn is an executive and not a coach, so how are you possibly drawing a parallel there?? Chris has coached at the highest level, so naturally he would have some coaching input.
This post is just nonsense.
Mate this is just a huge political game to get things going the way they want not whats blessed for us fans the true stakeholders of the club. Honestly a board of directors giving out 3 years of excuses before 1 season has started what's that telling you. WAKE UP bullfrog got rid of Phil Gould for Chris Anderson, their family first then everybody else, we don't need that shot again.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kevin Moore's recruitment in one year (2009)
was way better than all of Dessies/Cleals years combined.

Ennis
Jmoz
Stagg
Hannant
Kimmorley

He also bought Graham,Halatau, Pritchard and bought Bryson Goodwin on minimum wage who proved value for Money finishing leading try scorer.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What is your solution, @seven07 ?
We need to get some old heads that have been in the game a long time including Phil Gould, Ben ikin, Michael ennis, even brad fitler as coach, hiring people like this will also have a huge perspective on the media bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.