Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
we all hope, including you, that you get to eat humble pie - fingers crossed LOL
Of course, but really can't see it happen because I have never seen it before lol

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys - 18 points is not a match winning margin. We have the wind, we have half time to regroup. We have a pause to holt the momentum. We should not be snowflake fans as much as we want our Holland-Okunbur to be snowflake defenders.

I agree that we are not looking like we are going to win this, but we only need a couple of errors/penalties and a try to go our way and we are back in it.

So whatever happens in the 2nd half, I am watching like we can build pressure and be the side that played in the last 2 weeks.

Call me a dreamer, but I would rather hope and wait for what I want to see rather than just expect the worst for the next 20 mins of the second half where it should get interesting if the Dogs can show the intensity needed.
Go grab a scotch and enjoy what’s left of the weekend. This game will not bring you any joy.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still reakon we are in this we getting nothing from the ref half time will take the wind out of drags sails they had all the ball momentum penalties games still got 40 drag will tire

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to recruit experienced NRL players to complement some of our younger players..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me. What a letdown after the last few weeks. This has been a disgrace!!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We just need to get more possession. Don't know if we even completed a full set in the dragons 20.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate when commentators talk about all the stats being with us. We always lose after that. We won 12 of the last 14 against the merge, we won to nil last year.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The 4 penalties in first 20 hurt

One lead to a try
Another gift 2

Run against play Hunt strip

That’s 12 points

Last try from Lewis error but Holland did fk all to get him in touch

Let’s see how much advantage this wind is because Dragons line speed was so fast and in numbers

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to recruit experienced NRL players to complement some of our younger players..
No matter who we get it mate. If the refs continue to shaft us, making the finals let alone the grand final will be impossible.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Left edge is weak. Holland has been poor. Lewis is having a poor game. Another lesson that you can't have a reserve grade standard day in firsts. Lacking intensity after being up for storm.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's time to get real.

Tolman OUT
Marshall-King OUT
Holland OUT
Elliott OUT
Sue OUT

5 or more players need to go... oh and did I mention FORAN OUT as well.
Righto, and we’ll replace them with players from the NSW cup team that got a bath by 44 last week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hate when commentators talk about all the stats being with us. We always lose after that. We won 12 of the last 14 against the merge, we won to nil last year.
We have learnt that history means shit, only thing that matters is if the Bulldogs or poodles rock up.

Today is back to the usual poodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.