Dragons next week

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was very average in a side flogged
He sure was, not up to first grade. Probably bring in Fualo. Ogden shows promise, not ready yet. We are short of another prop, Sue would have to improve on his performances so far.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The challenge for this young team will be to consistently perform like that. Young teams will have dips in form. Hoping for a win this weekend.

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Danny F was very strong in the reserve grade fixture and RFM had a strong second half with some good carries.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were honestly the better team yesterday and we deserved to win.
Classic Melbourne being looked after by the NRL but the boys should hold their heads up high.

Its going to be tough few weeks without Napa and Foran - they should be confident in their ability now but not cocky.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not Tariq. That’s Korbin
My mistake, I forgot about Korbin. I heard them says Sims broke his arm playing for the dragons and I assumed it was Tariq because I forgot about Korbin playing for them.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats what should happen but sue is one of pays pets
I wouldn't say that.

I think Pay picked him for his experience in a very inexperienced side.

now he has shown he is not up to it he will go another way. hopefully Ogden to start and RFM onto the bench.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to get rid of lichaa and chris Smith off the bench they offer Jack fuck all

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think yesterday's massive effort will leave us pretty fatigued this week and expect it to show unfortunately!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How is Chris Smith doing in first grade? I would love for RFM to come somewhere into the side

Malla

Reaction score
Sue shouldn’t see another minute in firsts if he doesn’t tighten up his defence... first 2 games he was shocking
He was 18th man against Melb so 100% he will play to cover Napa.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d play more minutes for jmk his service has been 10x better then Lichaa and getting better every game. Lichaa needs to get dropped and smith also is a bit iffy... if our rfm in next game to try prove him self in and if pay really has to put sue in as a last resort.

If jmk tires or injured reshuffle and stick Martin in Hooker... lichaa is nothing but a waste of bench space

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
He was very average in a side flogged
I hope his family get into him about digging deep and getting out of his form slump - he has too much talent to waste.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As long as Elliot never ever stands opposite the 5/8 from the scrum I’ll be confident of a win.
We had Elliot marking up against Munster ffs!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dragons have one of the biggest forward packs in the NRL.

Graham, Frizell, Sims, Vaughan, with McInnes at hooker.. and then theres the halves and backline.

Dragons will be tougher to beat than Storm..
They should be...last time we were there we embarrassed them 38-0. That loss will be in their mind no doubt about it.

The fact we warmed up Sue before the Storm game and he didnt play in the NSW Cup suggests to me he will come in for Napa.
Im also not sold on Liccha replacing JMK during games. JMK gets our attack buzzing. Liccha slows it down. Id be pushing JMK to get his fitness up, and last as long as he possibly can by rotating with Martin as a middle forward in D.

The most pleasing aspect of our recent form is the fact that the boys worked hard in the pre season on rebuilding our A and D and it shows. Pay was confident going into the season. We just didnt execute or have any intensity in the first 2 games. The efforts against the Tigers and Storm who are 2 of the best defensive sides shows what we are capable of.

Their efforts should give the squad a lot of confidence that they can match it with the best sides. Its just such a pity weve lost Foran and Napa for extended periods now. If Foran played yesterday Id bet wed scored at least 1 more try and would of won. We were the best team yesterday.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We need rfm and fualalos experience tbh. Sue has looked very ordinary.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How did RFM play this weekend - anyone?
He wasn't bad, but he certainly didn't play like he was desperate to get back into the top side again.
That being said, we were flogged 42-0.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d go Fualalo too. From first grade games he’s been the most impressive of the 3.

Rmf defence is shithouse too for those bagging sue
I agree RFM was very average against Bears & doesn't seem to have any ball skills just hogs the ball and runs, tends to turn over possession a lot. I Just wish that we could find someone else to come on for JMK when he tiers, Because Lichaa is a Jinx, every time he comes on we lose the game.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think even after yesterdays loss the boys will still be on a high.. we have put it two very solid performances and are slowly forming combinations. I hope we take the same energy into the Dragons game.