Jack Cogger

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You have to ask his Mrs that question..

He has a good kicking game on him smd that's about it. Reminds me of way Hodkinson plays. Offers nothing but a kicking game
Well.... we do need a kicking game hahaha

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He has a good kicking game on him smd that's about it. Reminds me of way Hodkinson plays. Offers nothing but a kicking game

Like hodkinson he doesn’t have a long kicking game and can’t put a high bomb up but we have Lewis who can do that.

From why I’ve seen in reserves this year he is a great organiser, Lewis can move back to 5/8 and the couple of games and trial he had playing 7 will only benefit his game

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good luck to him. Hopefully he can take his chance because being Foran's understudy has to be the best job in the comp for a backup half..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Nah he can pass quite well also and knows how to put someone through a gap.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like hodkinson he doesn’t have a long kicking game and can’t put a high bomb up but we have Lewis who can do that.

From why I’ve seen in reserves this year he is a great organiser, Lewis can move back to 5/8 and the couple of games and trial he had playing 7 will only benefit his game
That's why I was a big advocate of Kimmorley being our halves coach again knowing we had Cogger. His kicks have gotten better, but he would benefit greatly from moulding his kicking around noddys style, get over the advantage line and drive it through the defence. The biggest hurdle for this is getting Jack use to copping big hits and contact from the big boys

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am devo about Foran. But what an opportunity for cogger. He has the perfect chance to make a statement

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if cogger is a never has been then he will be a never will be like jmk liicha mbye lewis montoya all these guys who have never done nothing but channel nine bollocks

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if cogger is a never has been then he will be a never will be like jmk liicha mbye lewis montoya all these guys who have never done nothing but channel nine bollocks
What? Maybe stick to talking to yourself, you make no sense and learn proper English.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Poor kid is gonna be on a hiding to nothing this weekend unfortunately.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel sorry for him. Debuting against the storm, where our entire spine has less than half the game experience of Cameron Smith

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going into a game against the Storm with such a green spine is a huge concern. I just hope there isn’t any confidence sapping belting and the young fellas can hold their own.