Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The previous board payed the price for being to loyal to Des...

If Pay proves to be a flop the current board will also pay the price at the next election..
The previous board paid the price for doing absolutely nothing right... Des was the cherry on top..

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously people, who else with any credentials would want to coach us ffs!!!

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This club has become fucken soft clueless and useless.Extending it at this time is wrong .

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may give players the confidence knowing he be around so they can get their finger out of their arses and play some Dogs of War footy.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wake me up in 2021
thats when we will have money and a new coach. what scares me the most is with dean as coach and no improvement in sight how are latrell, manu etc going to even contemplate an offer from us. Guess we put all our hopes in Cotrics uncle or whoever that wrestle coach is haha

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Far out, no wonder why he looked happy and relaxed in the tigers game preview presser today.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We are now officially the laughing stock of the NRL. Why would we rush in and extend a contract 2 games into a new season? I can't see any other club knocking themselves over to steal Pay away from us if we didn't act quick. I also don't think players would think about not coming here if Pay isn't the coach. Starting to have serious concerns about the new board.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The previous board paid the price for doing absolutely nothing right... Des was the cherry on top..
I dont agree.. the pevious board did bring in Des right after he won the GF with Manly and we did make 2 GFs.. we improved dramatically from 2010 and 2011 ince Des came in .. we also recruited some decent players like Rona, B Moz, James Graham.. and we also brang though some great juniors like Klemmer, Jackson, Finucane..

Clearly Not all of it was rosy and they payed for it by getting voted out.. but i dont agree they got nothing right..

i dont agree with this decision to extend Pay after 2 bad losses..

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The power of the kennel and...................
THIS IS NOT DEAN PAYS FAULT. please READ CAREFULLY thread.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s no one in the joint with a fkn backbone
We get shat on by the NRL, rival teams, refs, media and we take it like a weak bitch

We get pumped on the field and the board want to cuddle Pay

What about the fans?

Fk this board fk this coach

We are an embarrassment

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
Just ruled ourselves out from signing any top coach that might come onto the market.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dumbest move ever. Why extend his contract after two slaughterfests? FMD Marley would have smashed his phone or PC screen reading this.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Extending Pay for another 2 years this early in the season after 2 terrible results is rediculous..
Do you have anything positive to say at all?

99% of your posts are negative dribble.

Go get laid boy