Official Round 3 - Dogs vs Tigers - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I've stuck by Elliot silently for a while now, but I'm really trying to understand what's so good about him. He goes missing most of the game and it isn't until he usually throws up an error all gives away a penalty that I actually notice him.

Secondly our best player so far Hopoate has been moved for a player that has proved shit all so far, successfully weakening both positions as a result. We need to get into that market and sign a centre right now! I don't care who it is, but just get it done!
Yep agree on both counts.
I am interested to see how Meaney goes however.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine being Lichaa now... Nu Brown starting in NSW Cup and knowing spots are up for grabs, and being on the bench knowing the axeman is coming.

LOL

His head is on the chopping block.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was hoping Martin was playing hooker in Reggie's as a backup for jmk and so that Lichaa can be dumped altogether...

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay is a fucking retard... we suck in the middle third, so why the fuck is Ogden the only front rower on the bench whilst we waste a spot on Lichaa... He's asking to be sacked the idiot.
Yep pay has lost the plot...lol licha on the bench.....mariner should be on the bench.....okunbior is a turnstile.....the tigers backs will be licking their lips

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can pin this comment if you like. If it’s a shit day for the Tigers they will only win by 30
Some people can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that we simply don't have the depth. I don't know where you think Dean is going to pull better players from, because we don't have them right now

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely Lewis is on his last chance,time to stop reading twitter and grow a pair and lead the team around.Last two games have been shite,looks flustered.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin, Smith and Ogden is a big improvement in terms of size and metres. So I agree with this selection.

Hoppa and reimis combo will very interesting. We know Hoppa has good hands and reimis has speed. Hopefully we see something special here.

Absolutely disagree with lichaa on the bench. When we have been so outmuscled what is the point in having a utility.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Elliott defence his opening quarter work load is great and he link man between forwards and backs , has a good pass on him
Elliott by far has not been our worst. I would actually rank Elliott above Jackson so far from what I have seen. Jackson’s running game has been average. His defence has not been as strong. His ball playing ability has been non existent. Jacko is worrying me a lot. His leadership goes missing as well in my opinion. He needs to talk more on the field.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Martin, Smith and Ogden is a big improvement in terms of size and metres. So I agree with this selection.

Hoppa and reimis combo will very interesting. We know Hoppa has good hands and reimis has speed. Hopefully we see something special here.

Absolutely disagree with lichaa on the bench. When we have been so outmuscled what is the point in having a utility.
Agree
Lichaa either starts or plays reserves
Pointless bench option

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We can be thankful that Pay isnt like Des, and will swing the axe and try major changes to get wins. Des would have only replaced players if they got injured. It will be interesting to see how this combo goes. Its good hes trying to fix the problem early in the season, changing all the worst players from last week, including usual FG auto selections like RFM.

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Too many changes - reeks of desperation. Very destabilizing, Some players still out of position
Its a start but would of prefered
1. Meaney
2. Crighton
3. Hopoate
4. Holland
5. Smith R
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. Martin
13. Elliott

JMK, RFM, CHN and Sue off the bench

For mine - would not separate Holland /Smith combo. If its not broke - leave it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Surely Lewis is on his last chance,time to stop reading twitter and grow a pair and lead the team around.Last two games have been shite,looks flustered.
Last chance lol. Based on salary and experience Foran should be steering the team around. Lewis goes ok for a rookie. He needs help from other players.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lichaa is not a utility. Just a waste of bench space. Our attack turns to trash when he comes on.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can be thankful that Pay isnt like Des, and will swing the axe and try major changes to get wins. Des would have only replaced players if they got injured. It will be interesting to see how this combo goes. Its good hes trying to fix the problem early in the season, changing all the worst players from last week, including usual FG auto selections like RFM.
A Des team would not leak 76 points in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.