Official Round 3 - Dogs vs Tigers - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs to win 20 - 18. Hat-trick for Adam Idiot making him first picked every week for the next 10years.

FMD!!!!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
In all fairness though, I don’t believe they are not trying, I don’t believe it’s their attitude. Unfortunately they are just shit house players, and once the going gets tough they buckle.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okunbor really!!
Holland and Okunbor turnstiles..tigers will run a muck down that side.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've stuck by Elliot silently for a while now, but I'm really trying to understand what's so good about him. He goes missing most of the game and it isn't until he usually throws up an error all gives away a penalty that I actually notice him.

Secondly our best player so far Hopoate has been moved for a player that has proved shit all so far, successfully weakening both positions as a result. We need to get into that market and sign a centre right now! I don't care who it is, but just get it done!

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor r.smith c.smith Lewis martin jmk ogden meaney. Thats 8 players with less then 20 nrl games under there belt. Flogging waiting to happen.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In Elliott defence his opening quarter work load is great and he link man between forwards and backs , has a good pass on him

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Everybody whinges for change, and when it comes, more whinging.. let's just see how we go on the weekend
You can pin this comment if you like. If it’s a shit day for the Tigers they will only win by 30

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everybody whinges for change, and when it comes, more whinging.. let's just see how we go on the weekend
I wanted Martin in and for us to look outside for players, because we sure as hell don't have them internally.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliot owes us Jaycar, he can tackle his ass off, lets spring an upset with house thief catching defense and hold the line.
Lets see some line speed, gang tackles and some thump.
Do it for Lamb, Pay and Foran who nearly necked himself.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Everyone is calling for players to be dropped, now they have been dropped and others picked asking why hahaha.
Who else do we have to pick from?
True. We are fucked how ever you look at it.
But the selections are mind boggling.
For example, why is holland playing on the wrong side? Why is Jackson not lock?
Why isn’t rfm on the bench?
We would still lose, but at least you played your positions best way you could.
This coach has no idea man.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
True. We are fucked how ever you look at it.
But the selections are mind boggling.
For example, why is holland playing on the wrong side? Why is Jackson not lock?
We would still lose, but at least you played your positions best way you could.
This coach has no idea man.
Oh that shit I cant argue with. Why he split Holland & Smith up has me scratching my head too. Aswell as Jackson swapping sides and yeah he should be at lock.
Lichaa shouldnt be on the bench, we have enough Versatility (whether its quality is another question) to get through to have 4 forwards on the bench.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me, Pay still didn't pair Holland and Smith, instead he puts Holland on the same side as a rookie.

Hopefully he changes this before kick off.
Can you believe it...

Pay Pay Pay.. Still not happy!

Jacko over Elliot PLEASEEEEEE!!!

Martin should take Jackos spot next to Lewis so someone can run lines for Lewi.

Finally put CHN on an edge and next to Foran, watch the lines he runs for Foran and should strengthen D.

Cant believe you put Hoppa back in right centre next to Foran.. RETARD! Hoppa plays his best footy down the LEFT EDGE!!

RFM should be on the bench and Martin STARTING.

Drop the SECOND HOOKER U IDIOT!

BLIND AS A BAT!

Left edge, Okunbor / Hoppa / Martin / Lewis

Right edge, Smith / Holland / CHN / Foran - Harper for Holland if he chokes again.

Middle, Napa / Lichaa / Jacko / Tolman - Best D we can conjure up

Bench, Ogden / Eliiot / Smith / RFM

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In Elliott defence his opening quarter work load is great and he link man between forwards and backs , has a good pass on him
His not a bad player... For the first 10-15. Once he fatigues his absolute garbage.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its not whinging... Its pointing our the absolute OBVIOUS! Wonder how the guy cant see what we see???

Status
Not open for further replies.