• No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa is one of our better defenders which is why I think he survived.. Lord knows we need guys who can hit n stick right now

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Least we are covered on both sides under bombs now. If Jayden can claim a wing spot we suddenly have two big athletic wingers!
If Harper's fitness was up to scratch I wouldn't mind throwing Hoppa or Holland on that wing but I'm happy to see how Jayden will go.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I noticed the last two weeks Tolman hasn’t played many minutes. Surely he should play more minutes so that actual impact players can rest and have a greater impact. Don’t understand that. Same with Elliot he should play 80 or not at all.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn’t mind Dogzilla back on low salary.. dogzilla would be cracka off the bench
Dude I would just rather Woods back if anything... Were paying the ***** anyway.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think CHN has been the only forward that looks likely to break the line. He has been good.
I’ve barely noticed he’s been on the field, he was the one who walked slowly with his back turned when the hooker ran straight through.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’m happy with that. The boys coming in need to fire. I’d be swapping Jacko and Holland back to the right side.
Holland on the left makes no sense. He had a great combo with Smith on the right last season. Keep them together!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need Napa or Tolman on the field at all times. Stupid starting with both and then taking both off to have 2 youngsters on together.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes clearly our fastest player. If his hands are good I reckon we could develop a great support runner and ball player
His like a young Fergo… Like I said would just rather develop him there and get a natural experienced FB who knows how too read the game from the back and can communicate to the line.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Holland on the left makes no sense. He had a great combo with Smith on the right last season. Keep them together!
I think it was to balance out the side. Imagine Crichton and Montoya together. The only good thing about that pairing is Montoya has some height to him.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok.. Im all for it As long as it’s not more talk An the action takes place, then amen to that.. don’t entirely agree with which players but if pays making his first productive move, let’s see how it goes .

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need Napa or Tolman on the field at all times. Stupid starting with both and then taking both off to have 2 youngsters on together.
Not exactly youngsters... 26 and been around for a while the duds. Fualalo and Sue just struggle as NRL forwards.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How does Fualalo get dropped and Sue stays. Pay has had the dick seriously.

Sue made 37m Fualalo made 100.
Sue is atleast 2 dimensional whilst Fuafatso is ridiculously 1 dimensional.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think it was to balance out the side. Imagine Crichton and Montoya together. The only good thing about that pairing is Montoya has some height to him.
That's terrible thinking. You don't weaken both sides.